Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

@Blue_London

I heard there’s some stuff coming to halo again in like February and they aren’t doing split screen co-op and just in general fans are upset that they are using the live service model because the game isn’t what it’s supposed to be

Can you confirm that this is looking like a fail ?

@Blue_London

I heard there’s some stuff coming to halo again in like February and they aren’t doing split screen co-op and just in general fans are upset that they are using the live service model because the game isn’t what it’s supposed to be

Can you confirm that this is looking like a fail ?

343 really fucked up a good thing

Oh shit I didn’t know you changed your name to inori

lol nah but what you mean? Just from them making it live service?

lol the dropoff in quality from when bungie was making halo to when 343 took over is steep as hell. I dont know much about the upcoming updates or live service model but I been playing the newest joint recently and theres mad multiplayer issues, desynch issues.. random fuckery..a clear gap between console players and pc players and you cant separate... their QA gotta be terrible

lol the dropoff in quality from when bungie was making halo to when 343 took over is steep as hell. I dont know much about the upcoming updates or live service model but I been playing the newest joint recently and theres mad multiplayer issues, desynch issues.. random fuckery..a clear gap between console players and pc players and you cant separate... their QA gotta be terrible
The funniest thing is the last halo probably had the best multi player but the campaign was a mess this halo was probably on par in terms of fun multi player and campaign. But the game was realaesed before it was ready.

This was supposed to launch with the Xbox and they delayed it a year because it wasn't ready. Imagine how much of a mess that game was

Lmao I have said this from the day it was released in fact we have spoken about this in the halo thread lmao
Lmao take it easyyyyy

I heard there were new developments this time that ppl don’t like just like release day so I wanted to ask you about it.

Damn this the flagship Xbox game right? That’s tough
This is because the Xbox one was a flop if this was a ps game it would have been delayed because Sony are not under pressure to produce games. The next halo shouldn't be rushed so we clearly don't get a unfinished game

This is because the Xbox one was a flop if this was a ps game it would have been delayed because Sony are not under pressure to produce games. The next halo shouldn't be rushed so we clearly don't get a unfinished game
Damn they gonna make another halo? Holy shit man

lol I’m not even a GOW fan like that I would agree with you

but it’s hard not to make sequels when you make game of the year games and make games that ppl get consoles for

can’t say the same for Halo lately

Back