Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Fugees Cancel Tour 3 Days Before 1st Show

Home girl really blamed the canceling of the north american portion of the tour, on a mysterious injury that happened LAST YEAR. Then not even a sentence later, blamed the media for the cancelation, saying they made her look bad, thus making slow ticket sales, so they had to cancel it.

She's still so full of herself she still cant even lie right. If she thinks Europeans wont shit on her for being late and unprofessional, shes in for a surprise.

After the Euros turn on her for her bs, she'll be touring in Asia and Africa countries only. Or private shows in SA lol.

I like the Fugees, though I've never seen what others do in Lauren Hill. I won't call her overrated, but it's sort of felt like that from very early on. She could have been Janelle Monae before Janelle Monae.

The first three singles. The other songs range from ok to forgettable. Killing Em Softly, Fu-Gee-La & Ready or Not does a lot of the heavy lifting. It’s funny cuz I used to think The Score was a classic too until I listened to it again a few years ago.
So Zealots, Cowboys, No Woman, No Cry mid to you?

The first three singles. The other songs range from ok to forgettable. Killing Em Softly, Fu-Gee-La & Ready or Not does a lot of the heavy lifting. It’s funny cuz I used to think The Score was a classic too until I listened to it again a few years ago.
Ehhh just stick to your initial stance

Re listening old work w 2026 ears might distort how u receive it

So Zealots, Cowboys, No Woman, No Cry mid to you?

Zealots the best outta that but overall they’re just eh for me.

Ehhh just stick to your initial stance

Re listening old work w 2026 ears might distort how u receive it

That’s the thing I can listen to Reasonable Doubt/All Eyez on Me & still feel like these are classics & they both came out the same year as The Score. Maybe the fact that they don’t have any other significant material together post ‘96 & those same three singles been a constant ear worm for almost 30 years have made me change my stance on them. I don’t blame people for saying The Score is a classic cuz The Fugees were indeed a phenomenon when they were hot. I just think they had the potential to do even better than The Score & they squandered that shit horridly.

Back