Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Fugees Cancel Tour 3 Days Before 1st Show

That’s a total of 3 then u factor in classic singles like ghetto superstar Maria Maria 911
If I ruled the world

As a collective they legendary

They had a legendary album and as solo artists were part of legendary moments. Especially Lauryn Hill album. Wyclef def a legend and even Pras had Ghetto Superstar. Collectively they are legends.
No hip hop group in the history of rap music has had a bigger album than The Score or bigger single than “killing me softly”. Stop this lol

They had a legendary album and as solo artists were part of legendary moments. Especially Lauryn Hill album. Wyclef def a legend and even Pras had Ghetto Superstar. Collectively they are legends.
No hip hop group in the history of rap music has had a bigger album than The Score or bigger single than “killing me softly”. Stop this lol
U are agreeing w me lol u know that right ?

Expound Brotha
:popcorn2:
4pgs and counting of niggas disrespecting her music, her legacy, and her person bc the media has over reported on her shows promptness

Niggas have always been harsh fans but this new level of demonizing the greats wouldn't want me wasting my time doing shows here either

4pgs and counting of niggas disrespecting her music, her legacy, and her person bc the media has over reported on her shows promptness

Niggas have always been harsh fans but this new level of demonizing the greats wouldn't want me wasting my time doing shows here either
At what point does she have to be accountable?

She was doing this over a decade ago before it was even in the news. I know bc I was there lol.

Nas ain't even wait for her ass I thought I was gonna get a If I Ruled the World live performance 😒

And when she showed she was clearly tweaking her background singers didn't even know WTF was going on lol

She's been given a lot of Grace man

At what point does she have to be accountable?

She was doing this over a decade ago before it was even in the news. I know bc I was there lol.

Nas ain't even wait for her ass I thought I was gonna get a If I Ruled the World live performance 😒

And when she showed she was clearly tweaking her background singers didn't even know WTF was going on lol
Shit happens, so what

Back