Welcome To aBlackWeb

The founder of Cash App stabbed to death

Part of me was weirded out that the husband showed up with the sister to the courthouse given what is being insinuated but dude did just snuff the mfer that was piping his wife so I guess he probably did want to show *him* some support.

or he a new, "modern" man and was cool with it.

He's showing support for his brother in law for looking out for him . Those middle eastern dudes don't like their women playing games
I am kinda surprised Na didn't deal with the sister instead
Just putting this out there. But for a lot of them, Bob Lee didnt have to be fucking her for them to freak out like this. He could of just been friends with her and hung out. And "drugs", could literally just be weed. So he could of possibly been stabbed for hanging out with this lady in a group(or just them somewhere) and smoking with her.

his friends suggested it was instead a result of the Cash App founder’s indulgent lifestyle among the upper echelon of Bay Area society where cocaine and swingers were common, the Wall Street Journal reports.

Sounds like the source for this is the brother. And i'm not ready to listen to someone who believes in that strict cultural stuff. Like i said, for all we know he could of invited her or got her into private house parties where people casually did drugs and consenting adults had sex if they wanted to.

The husband looking real suspect holding her hand in court if she was wilding out & getting ran thru

Back