Welcome To aBlackWeb

The founder of Cash App stabbed to death

the person who drove off aint shit and i hope they get found out and shamed
Don't know if i blame them. I see someone moving like that at night I'm thinking it might be a set up. Sucks that it happened to him but i wouldn't be taking any chances

So many sympathetic figures who aimed to help someone ended up getting railroaded

I remember reading a story about this man who wanted to help women that were at the side of the road they were waving him down, and then when he pulled over to help them or see what was going on? It was a bunch of police officers, who charged him with prostitution. Simply for just trying to figure out what those women wanted.

Somtimes it’s not worth it.

Bruh what? FUCK THAT. I had somebody i knew from school drive on a road at 2am and a guy was trying to get her to stop saying he was injured bad while holding his hand and when she slowed down and cracked the window to see what was wrong and buddy started trying to rip her door open with both hands and luckily they just happend to be locked so she was able to speed off.

Don't know if i blame them. I see someone moving like that at night I'm thinking it might be a set up. Sucks that it happened to him but i wouldn't be taking any chances

So many sympathetic figures who aimed to help someone ended up getting railroaded

I remember reading a story about this man who wanted to help women that were at the side of the road they were waving him down, and then when he pulled over to help them or see what was going on? It was a bunch of police officers, who charged him with prostitution. Simply for just trying to figure out what those women wanted.

Somtimes it’s not worth it.

Bruh what? FUCK THAT. I had somebody i knew from school drive on a road at 2am and a guy was trying to get her to stop saying he was injured bad while holding his hand and when she slowed down and cracked the window to see what was wrong and buddy started trying to rip her door open with both hands and luckily they just happend to be locked so she was able to speed off.

I didnt say let him in the car. But you see someone stumbling in the road screaming help, lifts his shirt to show you he's been stabbed and you just drive off dont call the cops or anything? Jut go home like he wasnt just bleeding all over your car? You a lame, idc.

Yall need to make up yall minds. Cant be goons in one thread and scary in another.

I didnt say let him in the car. But you see someone stumbling in the road screaming help, lifts his shirt to show you he's been stabbed and you just drive off dont call the cops or anything? Jut go home like he wasnt just bleeding all over your car? You a lame, idc.

Yall need to make up yall minds. Cant be goons in one thread and scary in another.
I mean you can drive off and call the cops and just say you didn't feel safe to stay

https://heavy.com/news/nima-momeni/
ecutive Bob Lee.

Nima Momeni is an “IT Consultant/Entrepreneur” who is the suspect accused in the stabbing death in San Francisco, California, of tech executive Bob Lee.

That’s according to Mission Local, which reported that Momeni was arrested in Lee’s murder on April 13, 2023.

Lee was stabbed to death on April 4, 2023.

Here’s what you need to know:

1. San Francisco Police Obtained a Warrant to Arrest Nima Momeni, Reports Say​

According to Mission Local, San Francisco police arrested Momeni”following an operation undertaken outside the city’s borders.”

The news site reported: “The alleged killer also works in tech.”

The site reported that police traveled to Emeryville to make the arrest.

2. Nima Momeni Described Himself as a ‘Dedicated Technology Partner’​

On LinkedIn, Momeni describes himself as a “dedicated technology partner since 2005, supporting a variety of client vertical markets in Healthcare, Finance, High Tech/Startup, Technology, Manufacturing and Service sectors.”

Momeni wrote on LinkedIn that he is the owner of Expand IT, Inc., which he has owned iN San Francisco for more than 13 years.

Before that, he was a consultant for Diablo IT and an IT admin/consultant for coast range IT. He has also worked as a system/network engineer.

3. Nima Momeni, Who Is Fluent in Farsi, Attended the University of California, Berkeley​

Under education, Momeni wrote the University of California, Berkeley, Laney College and Vista College on his LinkedIn page. He listed “cloud computing” under his skills.

He also wrote that he had “native or bilingual proficiency” in Farsi as well as in English.

4. Bob Lee & Nima Momeni Knew Each Other, Reports Say​

According to Mission Local, Lee and Momeni knew each other.

Mission Local reported that police believe the two men were driving together in a car on the day of the homicide.

A “confrontation” of some type occurred and police accuse Momeni of stabbing Lee “multiple times with a knife,” the site reported.

Last edited:
Back