Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The fast food wages+ thread

Applied for a transfer to a different Dominos store.. You know the writing on the wall when they take their best driver (me) off the busiest night to give it to a driver who has not bothered to drive the past few months. Plenty of other stores to bring home 💰every night carajo

Applied for a transfer to a different Dominos store.. You know the writing on the wall when they take their best driver (me) off the busiest night to give it to a driver who has not bothered to drive the past few months. Plenty of other stores to bring home 💰every night carajo
Dude must be related to someone.

go on and bounce Carajo

It will take a few days for this transfer to go through, the store is a short drive from my apartment which made the part time job there convenient. I'll be too busy driving to sense any awkwardness

I've been closely monitoring studying changing jobs.

FedEx to start out is pay 19.10 per hour and the only education you need is at least a g e d high school diploma

One more thing I will say the UPS job you can make more within five years people have reported almost 90,000 within five years if the time is put in

I've been closely monitoring studying changing jobs.

FedEx to start out is pay 19.10 per hour and the only education you need is at least a g e d high school diploma

Are you not worried about reports of them folks not even being able to take bathroom breaks and having to piss and shit inside the delivery vehicles n all that?

I wonder how the steps to unionize are going

Check out if they have employee or ex employee reviews. Might be a reason they pay so well.
I will I appreciate the suggestion. It looks as though the swing Courier driver at FedEx pays more because you don't have the same route time each time long hours but I would still have weekends off

I will I appreciate the suggestion. It looks as though the swing Courier driver at FedEx pays more because you don't have the same route time each time long hours but I would still have weekends off
36-38 hrs is the sweet spot for work-life balance. Some prefer more, some prefer less, most prefer 36-38 to feel they have enough personal life time.

How much time do actually like to have to unwind after work? How will it affect your sleeping not having a regular schedule? Is driving long hours good for your back in the long run?

Don't have to answer, just thoughts BA now has in her head.

Back