Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The End of 'Inside The NBA'?

test
Ee7vXIZXgAEjStE.jpg

I feel like I’d TNT gonna have some games they should at least keep the Christmas games & All Star Weekend.

I feel like I’d TNT gonna have some games they should at least keep the Christmas games & All Star Weekend.

ESPN/ABC have been doing almost all of the Christmas games so I doubt TNT will get them. I do hope they keep all star weekend

I'd like to see asg without them tbh. Ever since the vc dunk competition they've hijacked the weekend. The asg has become too much about their personalities. Nobody is there to see them niggas. Fallback.

Where does NBA TV fit in as far as live games? Between ESPN/ABC, NBC, Amazon and potentially TNT?

I don't think that gets affected. Nba tv pretty much gets whatever the networks don't want. It's not like they're paying for games.

I don't think that gets affected. Nba tv pretty much gets whatever the networks don't want. It's not like they're paying for games.
I assume NBC takes over Thursday. Then Amazon gets a set day. Plus ESPN still has Wednesday and Friday.

I assume NBC takes over Thursday. Then Amazon gets a set day. Plus ESPN still has Wednesday and Friday.

Per the Wall Street Journal, NBC’s $2.5 billion package will include roughly 100 games each season, half of which will be Peacock-exclusive. Other games will air on NBC in primetime on Tuesday and Sunday (during the NFL offseason).

The Prime Video package, which costs $1.8 billion annually, includes the in-season tournament, the play-in tournament, and both regular season and playoff games (including sharing the conference finals).

ESPN’s top-tier package for $2.6 billion each season would have fewer regular season games, but the company would retain the NBA Finals.

Back