Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The End of 'Inside The NBA'?

test
It wasn't anything at that time either. Whenever somebody talk about that time they only mention the theme. Marv Albert was the only thing going with the NBC broadcast back in the day

Not true.

Steve snapper jones, bill walton "throw it down big man, throw it down!!!". Doug collins too i think

The thing NBC had over ABC when it came to the NBA was those awesome preview intros they had for all the games. They made each one feel important as shit. WWE Pay per view level intros lol. It obviously helped that NBC had the NBA during one of its golden eras of the league, but ABC really do just put the games on with little fanfare whatsoever.

The thing NBC had over ABC when it came to the NBA was those awesome preview intros they had for all the games. They made each one feel important as shit. WWE Pay per view level intros lol. It obviously helped that NBC had the NBA during one of its golden eras of the league, but ABC really do just put the games on with little fanfare whatsoever.

And ABC has done a better job with their presentation but in the beginning it was awful. Didn’t start to really pick up until Lebron began his run of appearances in the finals

Last edited:
Do yall expect NBA on NBC to be the same as it was 25 years ago?

Nba on NBC is how I and im sure some other people in here started watching basketball so we hype off the nostalgia. Their sports productions and coverage have always been top notch so I'm not expecting any kind of drop off.

And I don't think they're upping $2.8 billion a year to be on bullshit after all these years.

Nba on NBC is how I and im sure some other people in here started watching basketball so we hype off the nostalgia. Their sports productions and coverage have always been top notch so I'm not expecting any kind of drop off.

And I don't think they're upping $2.8 billion a year to be on bullshit after all these years.
Oh so it’s really just cool intros, music and border graphics

That’s wassup

Hope it hits the same for yall

I love inside the NBA it is way better than stupid NBA countdown it’s more funnier and they have real basketball experts of annoying bald head ass Stephen a smith or Michael Wilbon talking they are both annoying to me I hope nbc keeps inside the nba if tnt loses rights to it but I love NBA on TNT

Do yall expect NBA on NBC to be the same as it was 25 years ago?
They letting nostalgia hype them up. The only thing that gonna get you hype is the intros and then the music. Without Chuck and them, it’s going to be a very soulless experience IMO.

They do a lot wrong, like a lot. They disrespect and bully players for the hell of it. What Shaq does more often than not, is let his personal opinion and low self esteem on things, dictate his POV. Chuck as well. However I don’t think they’re bad for the game so to say cuz there will always be someone who has their opinion and gets a tad messy.

Back