Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

Chi and Chi got like one million ongoing beefs.

That shit personal between them.
It had nothing to do with you Az
The problem I have is how he can decide to ban him for a week for typing shut up but someone calls me a half breed bitch and then starts saying racist shit to me and they also only get a week ban.
Fuckalldat

It's cute she thinks its about her tho

Meanwhile she won't even take a ban for her boy. Guess all lives didn't matter like we thought
Like seriously stop typing and you the one who made it look like that when typing @my boy crush you twit.

Not like I actually thought it was about me so miss me with that shit.

You over here talking about learning to forgive but then here you are abusing the fact you a mod for your own personal reasons.

The problem I have is how he can decide to ban him for a week for typing shut up but someone calls me a half breed bitch and then starts saying racist shit to me and they also only get a week ban.
Fuckalldat

Different mods
Different bans

Like seriously stop typing and you the one who made it look like that when typing @my boy crush you twit.

Not like I actually thought it was about me so miss me with that shit.

You over here talking about learning to forgive but then here you are abusing the fact you a mod for your own personal reasons.
Now it two weeks!

Keep it up and you wont see him again until next summer

So let’s say I said some racist shit, would it only be a week for me?
Naw it might be for good to be honest.

Especially considering it's premeditated

Naw it might be for good to be honest.

Especially considering it's premeditated
So is it because of my skin color that it would be for good?
And he only got a week because of his skin color I’m assuming?

I am an animal lover. Dogs and cats. I have raised them both. What Vick did was disgusting but the law of the land sentenced him for his actions. He completed that sentence and I’m fine with any honorary captain, broadcasting, or coaching offer he may receive.

i will also say that as much as I love animals there is no comparison between man or a dog. Man has dominion over the animals. We do as we see fit. We raise them, love them, hunt them, eat them, and unfortunately some torture them. What u do to urs is ur business.

CTB rolling over in his sleeping bag wondering why Az wont share his bid

That's brazy

So is it because of my skin color that it would be for good?
And he only got a week because of his skin color I’m assuming?
Pre
Medi
Cated

You can't just plan to be racist out of spite... That ain't even part of a game I'm down to play

Back