Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

so the first "evil character" you thought of just happened to be a monkey holding a dog? And it never occurred to you that might be received too well? Aite..

check yall lata lol
It goes to show how not racist I am seeing I don’t see any of you as a monkey.
It didn’t even cross my mind in that way.

If you don't believe Vick is sincere, that's fine I guess, but at this point with all the time and money he's contributed to these animal causes, I'm pretty sure he's done more to help animals than most of the so-called animal lovers out there condemning him.
Lol my neighbors be giving funny looks when I rock my Vick jerseys....no one dares to say anything tho

Lol my neighbors be giving funny looks when I rock my Vick jerseys....no one dares to say anything tho

I don't see how people still hate Vick. He did some terrible shit, no question. But he's been the most contrite self deprecating person I've ever seen. Most people do their apology tour and then move on. Vick is a completely different person. I guess you can say its an act, but if it is, he's doing a damn good job because by all accounts he never turns it off.

It's sort of like Tyson. There are people that still hate Tyson. If that's how you feel fine, but if you can't see that man is a different person, I don't know what to tell you. Plus, I don't believe Tyson raped that chick anyway, but that's beside the point.

Back