Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

My coworker's dog died recently. She was sad.

A few days later...she got another one and can't stop talkin about her. So much that her previous dog is now a distant memory.

#SheSaidFuccDatDogCuz

Everybody’s different though.

Last time I had a dog before the one I got now was when I was about 12 years old.

The only reason I never ever got a dog after that was because when she passed it hurt to much to ever want to put myself through that again.

Matter a fact the only reason I got one this time around was because it was bought for me.
I have even told them numerous times why would they do that and explained why I’ve chosen to not have pets.

To late now though and I love her more almost every human I know.

And Crackey Mc Crackhead???

Samuel L's fame makes Tim Allen look like forgotten bit part actor from the 80's. Nooooooooooobody holds his past against him.

He was a drug addict not a drug dealer. Our country doesn't treat addicts the best hence why I keep referencing the fact that cops have tried to use weed use to malign their victims. But I'm sure you recognize that there is a difference in the perception of using drugs and selling/trafficking them. Like people were pissed at Vick when they thought he was just betting on and funding the dog fighting. The hatred for him multiplied when there were reports that he was personally involved in brutalizing them.

All lives dont matter if you havent learned how to forgive

It's something cool to say to justice why you choosing life A (dogs) over life B (Vick)

You a preacher now?

It’s something cool to say?

Foh with that bullshit.

I didn’t choose shit, in all actuality he chose but he made the wrong choice.

I'll see you in a week
Why will you see him in a week?

It took someone to call me a half breed bitch and start with racist shit to get them banned for a single fucking week but because you feel like banning someone for a week it’s all good?

WTF

Why will you see him in a week?

It took someone to call me a half breed bitch and start with racist shit to get them banned for a single fucking week but because you feel like banning someone for a week it’s all good?

WTF
You asking the wrong questions

He's got a point here... you cant say "All lives matter" and still say some shit like this
What you can’t seem to understand is no matter what he does he can’t take back what he did.
No sentence in the world is going to make it less cruel or justify his actions.

So his life doesnt matter to YOU... rendering your "All lives matter" statement null and void.

More like "All lives matter... unless you did some shit I dont like"
I just don’t agree with forgiving him because he did some time.
Because that does not mean he’s actually remorseful for what he did.

I just don’t agree with forgiving him because he did some time.
Because that does not mean he’s actually remorseful for what he did.

That's fair enough and I aint mad atcha for having that opinion.

But you cant say

When I say all lives matter I’m talking about humans, dogs, cats, everything that was created by God.

but still feel like dude aint shit and be happy that he dies slow. That shit does not compute. That's all i'm pointing out.

Feel how you feel.. that's not what i'm arguing.. but both statements can't be true at the same time

Back