Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Did any of u guys watch Bomani's new show on HBO? Watched the first episode, thought it was ok. Heard the ratings were really bad.

Did not like that he kinda threw Pablo under the bus for High Noon's failure. Dude keeps getting chances and not drawing an audience, maybe he needs to look in the mirror. Some guys dont have mass appeal. I have been following Bomani for over a decade now and the only thing of his i have stuck with is his "Evening Jones" pod. Everything else i give up on after a few watches or a few listens.

Also, he has made passive aggressive comments about Dan in numerous interviews and pods. Maybe i am seeing something that is not there, idk

I don’t mind Bomani. I regret not watching highly questionable when he was a regular. I didn’t mind his show with Pablo, but I’m not really into ESPN programming anymore. All I watch is sports and the 11pm sportscenter. I don’t know if it’s him but I’m just not into most of the stuff he does.

I fuck with Bomani heavy, haven't had a chance to watch the show yet though.. I can see how his style turns some ppl off.. He's cried two of the last episodes of his Pod being overjoyed about his new show lol.. So hopefully it gets another season

Did any of u guys watch Bomani's new show on HBO? Watched the first episode, thought it was ok. Heard the ratings were really bad.

Did not like that he kinda threw Pablo under the bus for High Noon's failure. Dude keeps getting chances and not drawing an audience, maybe he needs to look in the mirror. Some guys dont have mass appeal. I have been following Bomani for over a decade now and the only thing of his i have stuck with is his "Evening Jones" pod. Everything else i give up on after a few watches or a few listens.

Also, he has made passive aggressive comments about Dan in numerous interviews and pods. Maybe i am seeing something that is not there, idk

What he say about Pablo?

The time slot he has is super trash, I think it came on at 11:30 pm.

Everything on espn is pretty bad now, the only show I keep watching is PTI.

As for Bomani he can't hold a show as "the guy". He need someone better so he can piggy back off them like he did with Dan.

I’ve noticed that I don’t watch much espn unless there’s a game on or some sports center. Hell I don’t even watch college game day anymore

Yep I don't watch ESPN at all since Dan left unless it's a live game and I have no choice.. Only thing I listen to is Bomani's Pod.. Him and Foxworth have good chemistry on those Friday shows.. They should do something with that

Damn they told the story today about why they had their little spat.. I definitely understand it

Back