Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

My default is to scoff at something like this, but after how awesome the "Long Version of Stat of the Day" turned out, i will be looking forward to this. Dont like the dude (especially when he talks sports), but this is an area where Mike shines.

Let me find out Mike really been MAGA this whole time 🤔

Some of his takes lately have been interesting to say the least
He used to be right leaning back in the day, especially when he first started on the show. But as time as gone on, u can see his proximity to Dan has made him evolved for the better.

His "MAGA" side still pops out time to time (lately), but he is way better than he used to be.

Yeah, I thought it was part of the bit, but it's to frequent and not funny most of the time. Which is why I said that.

And I never knew that @toheeb27 , kinda explains some things now.

Mike bout to make his Michele Tafoya heel turn🤦🏾‍♂️
Ok, i am not the biggest Mike fan, but i am going to defend him for a minute.

Mike used to be a republican. As he got older and increased his knowledge, he has become more of an independent i guess.

Lately (last 2-3 years), Dan who used to be more of an independent, has become more openly left leaning.

Mike who is the Executive producer of the show feels like the show gets "woke" alot (the fans complain alot on twitter and Reddit). To balance this out, Mike feels the need to play devil's advocate sometimes. It probably comes natural to him bcos he used to think this way (and maybe probably still does)

Still Fuck Mike, but he is not MAGA, Just right leaning...

Last edited:
Back