Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Like I said on the previous page, I know it’s a “bit”, that does not mean I have to like it.

I dont like the bit cause its boring to me. Whenever the show draws out bits, it gets tired quick. Imo.

But yall in here calling Mike all types of punks and bitches, and saying he should quit if he dont cut his hair. Lmaoooo.

I listen to most every show, but I didnt think yall was getting this invested.

I dont like the bit cause its boring to me. Whenever the show draws out bits, it gets tired quick. Imo.

But yall in here calling Mike all types of punks and bitches, and saying he should quit if he dont cut his hair. Lmaoooo.

I listen to most every show, but I didnt think yall was getting this invested.
There is a bit going on and Mike is actively trying to avoid cutting his hair too, lol.

We will see where this leads, but like u said, it is getting drawn out.

I have never been the biggest fan of Mike, so it does not take much for me to call him a bitch.

There is a bit going on and Mike is actively trying to avoid cutting his hair too, lol.

We will see where this leads, but like u said, it is getting drawn out.

I have never been the biggest fan of Mike, so it does not take much for me to call him a bitch.

Mike is hit or miss. When hes on, hes sometimes the best part of the show. When hes off, hes fucking awful.

But thats just the part we see.

Thats mike as a personality.

Which recently hes been off way more than hes been on.

But to me, his genius as an executive producer cant be debated. Definetly one of the best in the game.

Lmaoooo.

Even when we suck, people cant stay thinking bouy the Knicks.

Even in the NBA thread, its always most popping during Knicks game.

I said it before too, the Knicks are everyones 2nd or 3rd team.

In @toheeb27 s case, the Knicks are his 11th team.

Mike telling everyone to fuck off (43 min) is giving me "last 4 episodes of the Joe Budden Podcast from Rory" vibes.

Back