Welcome To aBlackWeb

If BTC was split evenly amongst every man, woman and child on Earth, everybody would receive 0.00262500. The great re$et.
1BTC is like a $1m TrustFund that matures around 2023.

GrayScale got 1M. $app and PayPal will follow. 18m of the 21m BTC are already created. ~4m of that 18m is lost FOREVER. All the BTC produced daily are being bought up by institutional investors.

1BTC is the 21 Million Club. Only 21m people possible to attain it. Drug dealers, gamblers, investors, men going through divorce trying to hide money...

21 BTC is the 1 Million Club. Only 1M people possible to attain it. Whales, millionaires, billionaires, and most importantly, celebrities and athletes. BTC will be the flex of the future when them and all of their friends already have the best real estate, cars, and artwork.

But there will never be 21m in the 21m club. Many buy $100 worth and screw collectors.

There will never be 1M people in the 1M club. Many own 21.00000001 or more, so they screwed the other club hopefuls lol...

9F82AF40-7CF0-4CC2-9E0F-F89E22DE3076.jpeg 7D974FF0-4F7D-4B71-9DE5-E533E277A7EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea I get that, that's what I was asking or saying so I'm buying a portion of 1 bitcoin unless I spend the 32k to buy 1 bitcoin
Yeah. And every Satoshi is the exact same. I can send you $100BTC and your account would change from .003 to .006. There is no EUR/GBP/CAN Bitcoin. They just pay the USD price in their country currency.

These 2020 Q4 BTC numbers are CRAZY! For months we stood at $10,000/coin. I’m so used to .01 equaling $100, not .003!!!

ETH cracking $1000 huh?

I wonder what's been driving the rise in all these joints. I've been out of the loop

ETH gonna bubble 2021. Ain’t gonna pass BTC, but it’s gonna bubble from DeFi. Mark my words...
Saw a prediction of maybe ETH being at 5k by year's end the other day.
Copped ETH, XRP, and some others just to kick shit up a notch. Everyone ran from XRP b/c of that suit. Got in at .21... watched it climb to .33.
I'll check back on these in 2026.

Folks are sleeping on that video you posted. Mad props. Crypto returns come at your account faster than the Flash 2021 (Twisted Tea Edition).

Saw a prediction of maybe ETH being at 5k by year's end the other day.
Copped ETH, XRP, and some others just to kick shit up a notch. Everyone ran from XRP b/c of that suit. Got in at .21... watched it climb to .33.
I'll check back on these in 2026.

Folks are sleeping on that video you posted. Mad props. Crypto returns come at your account faster than the Flash 2021 (Twisted Tea Edition).
I did the opposite. Traded BTC for XRP (Free FLARE). Fell asleep and woke up to XRP being dumped after the AirDrop. Sold all my XRP. Basically, 1BTC traded for 33,000XRP, then traded back for .25BTC??‍♂️. REKT.

2016 halvening. 2017 boom. 2020 halvening. 2021 boom. 2024 halvening. 2025 boom. It’s gonna get a lil crazy when they start rewarding only 3.125BTC per block. Fiat keeps printing, and corporations want your coins. And they will pay more than $39,000 for one 4 years from now...

BTC StockToFlow prediction created years ago by @PlanB. His prediction has been spot on:
8494FC4F-F811-4CD5-A99F-F8881AED4017.jpeg

Last edited:
What trader or service do y'all suggest using for someone trying to get into buying cryptocurrencies? I've done some searching and coinbase and coinmama are two I've noticed. Any suggestions?

Binance for sure. Hundreds of coins and A1.

CoinBase UI is cute, and they have $10 free BTC for $100 deposit, plus CoinBase Earn program for free crypto you can trade for BTC. But their trading fees are higher than others.

Voyager is barebones no BS exchange. Like 30 coins, but also a wallet. I believe 8.5% interest on USDC. A stablecoin if you wanna just dump money into a coin that bounces from .99 to $1.01 and get 8.5% interest. $25 free BTC for $100 deposit.

BlockFi is also no frills. 10 coins. A wallet. 6.5% on BTC, 8.5% USDC, etc. $25 free BTC with $100 deposit.

All four of these are backed by billionaires, insured, and federally regulated. Still, do your own research.

Also, $app Boost gives you 5% back on purchases, but not in USD, in BTC. So after a week of swiping you’ve got a nice chunk of free BTC. Good luck!??

2016 halvening. 2017 boom. 2020 halvening. 2021 boom. 2024 halvening. 2025 boom. It’s gonna get a lil crazy when they start rewarding only 3.125BTC per block. Fiat keeps printing, and corporations want your coins. And they will pay more than $39,000 for one 4 years from now...

BTC StockToFlow prediction created years ago by @PlanB. His prediction has been spot on:
View attachment 437344
1milly a coin by 2026???
Bet.

Time to load up some more. Say less fam.
The journey to 21 coins is not over yet... but hot damn.. many will wish they learned about this sooner.

I did the opposite. Traded BTC for XRP (Free FLARE). Fell asleep and woke up to XRP being dumped after the AirDrop. Sold all my XRP. Basically, 1BTC traded for 33,000XRP, then traded back for .25BTC??‍♂️. REKT.
damn. I kept XRP, but I may hold it while it's under fire at the moment. For what I have in it, it's lunch money at this point.
I look at it as... if I can't make that back within a year... I'm doing something wrong.

At the moment, I dunno whether to go after BTC some more or continue with ETH and LTC.
I can see ETH at 5k by EOY just b/c of FOMO and BTC's super rally this year.

You can’t go wrong with JUST Bitcoin. But you can hit the 1000x lotto by gambling on 5 cent ShitCoins. People are getting priced out and money will flow to ETH soon. LTC will always be there because it’s the BTC “testnet”. Plus way cheaper and faster to send.

I’m going heavy BTC/LTC. Then taking my interest payments and throwing darts in the exchanges on smallcap coins. House money...

Back