Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm curious why you push this so hard.

No need to be disrespectful in your answer ....I'm just curious.

Do you have any stock advice or advice on any other investments?

I'm curious why you push this so hard.

No need to be disrespectful in your answer ....I'm just curious.

Do you have any stock advice or advice on any other investments?

Because this site is ABW and we been the laughing stock of this spinning rock for hundreds of years.

Because the USD is trash and stock market will crash yet again 2021. Real estate is nice. Crypto the fastest way to a million, tho. Speaking from experience...

If you're getting your feet wet in stocks, I'd strongly recommending playing with Public (app). Great UI, fantastic layout, and community forum element contributes heavily to flattening the learning curve. Follow Todd Carlisle. He finished +197% for year ending 2020 and has a solid grasp of fundamentals. Am nowhere near savvy enough to offer tips save the generic fully understand your objective (e.g., passive income (dividend stocks), steady (ETFs), high risk/high reward (low cap/leveraged ETFs) and develop your portfolio accordingly. Fun as hell seeing a %2000 spike on a stock that started at $2.76 though. Ended 2020 only up 34%, but I'm learning.

Made a foray into stocks recently considering I had say $10k in a savings account January 1st 2020. On December 31st that shit was $10.....point 2k. Fuck that. Sister somehow was offered pre-IPO shares of Poshmark ($42/share). Interesting seeing it from the "other" side prior it going public, where it started at $92/share iirc. Agreeing with the real estate opinion also. Helps having a breddren who flips properties in the Atlanta area.

Take 15 minutes of your time and pree the BitCoin video. Answers tons of questions. The "How Money Is Made" video lends credence to Manhattan saying the USD is trash. Biden is preparing to pump $1.9 trillion dollars into the economy; where is this coming from? ^^^

Because this site is ABW and we been the laughing stock of this spinning rock for hundreds of years.

Because the USD is trash and stock market will crash yet again 2021. Real estate is nice. Crypto the fastest way to a million, tho. Speaking from experience...
So bitcoin is going to stop the laughing?

No love for TSLA??
What are your thoughts on LINK? I'm going after them, ETH, DOT, & VGX.
LOL! I know, right? Tesla market cap is ridiculous.

LINK is the top oracle. No others even close. They came outta nowhere and made sick progress in only a couple years. 2021 is theirs. Vitalik Buterin prolly shittin’ his pants right now lol. I missed the cheap LINK boat, but still copped at like $12.50. I didn’t miss the API3 boat, tho! Also, PayPal partnered with PAX to run their StableCoin liquidity, and LINK to procure the data. I read PayPal up $2B after adding BTC wallet on their app lol.

ETH/DOT/VGX all gonna bubble. Look at DOT/LINK/VGX teams. I also threw a lil on KSM (PolkaDots lil brother). Check them out.

Grabbed a bunch of MATIC/SYX. Up like 10% day after day for a week. Plus I have them staked on Kraken and Celsius for and extra 22% APY. Seems too good to be true. IDGAF. Mashinsky got a 30+ year track record of killin’ shit...

DCAing into Cardano. Charles CoFounded Ethereum and made ADA. Goguen gonna be a game changer. Downloaded YoRoi Wallet and have them staked at CongeePool for 5.5%.

Dumped $6k (maximum) into iTrust Crypto Roth IRA. Rather get taxed now on $6k than the $6,000,000 when I pull it out at 59.5... ?

That’s pretty much it. Dollar Cost Average in, CryptoIRA, and stake if you’re greedy like me. Good Luck!??

Really seem like same person 2 accounts talking to each other....

We both know our shit. We both speak the lingo. Ya’ll don’t. If we’re the same person, all of y’all are to us, as well...

Our portfolios seem similar, as well as our goals. Most likely we will ProfitTake and disappear during the peak of the BullRun in September. It happens when you achieve 10000% ROI (100x investment). You disappear. No social media. No forums. Hop on a plane to SE Asia for a 6 month bender lol.

Seriously, tho. I have no alt account here.
C82756BF-25E8-476D-9A39-B18C3DC855CD.jpeg 18AC0798-8005-474C-8FB3-518A7340F522.gif

If it’s all BS, just short it. It’s not rocket science... ??‍♂️

Man... If anything, I'm playing catchup. I keep looking back at last year's charts and for the amount that I've put in so far... I would have already seen multiple 10-20 baggers... This shit is nuts. When it comes to crypto, hell, @Banginscrew901, I wish I was the same person as @M4nh4tt4n. He posted somewhere that he got in when BTC was $250. A couple of paychecks at that price would have set me up for life. Trust me when I say the FOMO is real.
:kanyecry:

Oh well, better late than never. I haven't graduated to having 99% of my net worth into crypto either. Apple and a few other tech stocks are still showing me love, gotta love DRIPs and divy checks. Side note... I need everyone here to buy an iPhone stat. LMAO

As for disappearing... I dunno. I find this site to be more interesting than FB/TWTR and the other social media sites.
I came for the MEGAs; I'm staying for the convos & the women.

And as for SE Asia.... no. no sir. Asian women are my kryptonite.

Back