Welcome To aBlackWeb

just recently dipped my toe in a lil (Doge)

got a homie that got in on BTC early

feels silly not to throw some cash in there and see what happens

most of my shit is in healthcare and robotics/ai

I didn't see an option to hold the keys on cashapp or paypal.. that's why I stayed away from them.
Can't they take the coins from you if you don't own the keys?
Looks like their fees are lower than coinbase though... hmm...
Your bank can do the same with USDs. I keep $2,500 in $app, and utilize their 5% BTC back promo. Once I earn $100BTC, I withdraw to my BlockFi account to earn 5%. $app is cheap, but you should have the bulk of your crypto in a Trezor, TrustWallet, Ledger, or BitPay debit card. You own the keys on all of those. Half of my stash is tied up in BlockFi/Celsius/Voyager. I have no keys, but bit at the 5% APY...??‍♂️

$4,000. $10,000. $20,000. $41,000. $31,000. Much like gambling and WallStreet, you can’t win everyday. I’ll gladly take a +1,000%, then a -25% lol

4D3697FE-E67C-4A65-BE00-E43EBAFD3021.jpeg

just recently dipped my toe in a lil (Doge)

got a homie that got in on BTC early

feels silly not to throw some cash in there and see what happens

most of my shit is in healthcare and robotics/ai
Doge is stable and moons when Elon mentions it. It’s his fave. The creator said from the beginning. “My coin was a joke. Why everyone buying it?!?” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2

Y’all prolly gonna hit the lottery. I’ve seen a few friends do it. I just do my BlueChip 5% thang. Many gonna make more $ than ADA. I gotta dig their mission, tho.

Sacrifice now, to enjoy forever later.
I like these pics. Gonna load up some more ETH this go round. It's the king of altcoins IMO.

No XLM??
I sold them all 2017 or some shit. Google XLM AirDrop. It’s over now, but by holding coins, you get free coins. X amount of BTC got you X amount of BitcoinCash. X amount ETH got you X amount OMG. I got 32,000SPARK from holding 32,000XRP (pending). Everyone just got $2,000 worth of 1inch from just using the exchange ONCE I believe lol.

This crypto thang ain’t a game. Free $. Get in. HODL. Claim AirDrops. Take profits. Don’t let it consume you, though. Enjoy life. I was in deep 2014-2017, but relaxed after I sold 10x my initial investment after BTC 100x’d.

4ACF91C0-9BE0-41D1-B7CD-57ECC02500DF.jpeg

You may have more coins than you think. Plug in your ETH address here:

The sad thing is that CoinBase and other exchanges usually keep all of their client’s AirDrops for themselves. Not your keys, not your coins. But if you hold your keys, you get everything. I was going to withdraw my XRP from Binance/Voyager to my Trezor for the SPARK, but Binance/Voyager said they would credit all accounts.

This old address of mine just says 0.1072676961579838ETH, but plugged into EthPlorer it shows 250+ different coins. The list goes on forever. When a coin pops, I’ll plug my ETH keys into MetaMask, Trezor, TrustWallet, etc and withdraw the coin to an exchange to sell for BTC.
80E53C64-14AD-4A27-8004-1CBCBD0EC406.png

Imma make a mining pool. +5% APY guaranteed (+Cardano {ADA} price movements). You own your keys and can bail WHENEVER. I’m fronting all the $. 230,000 ADA. Like $85,000 lol. It’s gonna blow. I want ABW to ball, tho. Not random Jewish incels...

was an interesting conversation on the Joe Budden Podcast the other day.

Dont know if I agree with all that was said but the convo was coo

LIL
was an interesting conversation on the Joe Budden Podcast the other day.

Dont know if I agree with all that was said but the convo was coo

LOL! Just like my thousands of IG followers. 1% gonna bite. The others gonna work till 65 for SocialSecurity BS. It’s all a PonziScheme. Welcome to the 1%, @Inori...

Back