Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you make all this money but got the full $600?

It's like Amazon... As big as they are... they are 2 years running (at least) without paying ANY taxes.
It's like the C.E.O.s that announce that they will work for a $1/yr.... and yet they have a net worth of billions.

The name of the game is assets. Can't tax most assets until they are sold.
Cats could retire at 2 million (post-tax). Lock that up into crypto, stocks, DRIPs, etc.
From there, only live off of the payouts. Again, leave the 2 million alone. Can they tax you heavily when you haven't cashed out?
On top of that, offset that with donations.
It's better to give than to receive.
We gotta get away from the hedonistic treadmills and into generational wealth. End the cycle. Set your kids and your kids' kids free!

*plays Jay-Z's Legacy; logs off*

Why the 25% dip? Because the #1 crypto news platform CoinTelegraph ignorant reporter said a “DoubleSpend” was conducted. BS. A DoubleSpend is you cashing out 1BTC for $31,000 and your balance STILL being 1BTC. This would make BTC’s value $0. BTC value is all about it’s scarcity and accountability on the BlockChain. Because of the 21M coin scarcity. Lies. And idiots sold off at $31,000. Have fun getting back in at $33,000 after it was proven to be a hoax, retards lol!!!

5C075797-E28C-4F3B-8F27-A5642F676100.jpeg

My plan is to at least hold till 2028... and even then... might have to go DFV style on BTC like he did on GME.

*My thoughts; Do your own DD; yada yada. This is NOT investment advice and shouldn't be taken as such.*

i kid i kid. I removed the original post reply.

I wouldn't go too deep in dogecoin. The creator of it even said it was a meme coin. Last I checked, it had an infinite supply.
To me, it's like money vs. currency.

Money has a limited supply (gold, silver, BTC, etc.)
Currency has an infinite supply (USD).

For either to have value, both trading parties have to agree on the item's worth. If the creator of dogecoin says it's a meme coin... to me, that sounds like it doesn't have any worth. It's a joke coin...

*My thoughts; Do your own DD; yada yada. This is NOT investment advice and shouldn't be taken as such.*

i kid i kid. I removed the original post reply.

I wouldn't go too deep in dogecoin. The creator of it even said it was a meme coin. Last I checked, it had an infinite supply.
To me, it's like money vs. currency.

Money has a limited supply (gold, silver, BTC, etc.)
Currency has an infinite supply (USD).

For either to have value, both trading parties have to agree on the item's worth. If the creator of dogecoin says it's a meme coin... to me, that sounds like it doesn't have any worth. It's a joke coin...

Help a brotha out, Bo$$. All this long/short/futures Wall Street jargon got me thinking something is amuck. I KNOW we won years ago, but it CAN’T be this easy, can it?

B1129CB7-A55E-4006-A787-77717061C128.png EC3B6265-51FE-48A3-998B-4843E93BAE73.png

Since 2009/2015. Can’t lose with BTC or ETH. Imma ride this VGX/ADA wave, tho. Throw profits into BTC...????

Back