Welcome To aBlackWeb

I got into a Matrix scheme involving TRX. I haven’t received any returns yet but at least the extra trx I bought is increasing in value and the staking % is pretty good

BNB was $60 last week lol. There’s 10,000+ different coins. Ignore them. Buy BTC, and the four I posted from my portfolio yesterday. Or continue to doubt me. Your choice...
34AC6ABF-3B3E-4F2F-A7DB-5617728D56DC.jpeg

Im fairly new to crypto but I bought in on ADA at 0.44 a few weeks back and again at 0.66 wish I kept stacking... But Im in it for for the long haul and dont think I will sell it for sometime...

I also bought TRX at 0.35 or something and just bought somemore today at 0.50...

Theres a big dip at the moment not sure what to buy though!!! Is NEO or Dash worth buying???

I don’t mess with Tron, but they seem to have a strong community. I’m just not impressed with their blockchain, DApps, and CEO.

NEO is the “Chinese Ethereum”. I gave them their chance 2017 lol. Dunno much about them anymore. Cool “gas” dividends paid out, tho.

Dash is a fork of Bitcoin. Pretty much LiteCoin with privacy added. A DarkHorse and legit AF.

Check out Polkadot DOT, THETA, and Kusama KSM. Gluck! ??

Y'all getting on that NBA Top Shots

Take a stroll around social media and you’ll see no shortage of people talking about “NBA Top Shot,” a collectible, blockchain-based highlight repository that has been around since July of 2019, but caught fire in the last week with over $50M in revenue hauled in by people still trying to get in on the ground floor of the pseudo crypto currency.

The scarcity is what is bringing people in to Top Shot, and the system is going wild. Right now the highest-priced Top Shot available for auction is a block by Zion Williamson against the Nuggets from January, 2020 — with a ludicrous asking price of $250,000.

It’s addictive and exciting for those involved, and to outsiders the dumbest thing in the world. Why are people paying for trading card-esque “packs” of random highlights, which you can watch for free on YouTube, with no material value? Is this the future of sports collectibles, or a massive grift? And will early adopters be millionaires in 10 years, or the new generation of Beanie Baby collectors?

Back