Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funny enough, crypto value is based in USD. As USD gets hit with inflation, so does your crypto. You have 100k in crypto. 100k of what? 100k of USD. So the same amount of inflation applies. Just like any investment. Meaning if your crypto went up lets say 20%, you have to subtract the USD inflation rate from that 20% to get your true increase. Thats the same in stocks, forex, gold, etc. USD inflation hits everything. Thats why you being disingenious.

You can say well bitcoin is up almost 300% this year so its a better investment than most others. You would be super right about that. But tesla up close too 700%, and NIO is over 1000%. Shit we saw a stock up almost 1500% in one day the other day.

Also, prove the 6-12%. You cant. Inflation aint even at 1% for 2020.

There was almost no inflation in 2020 and there wont be any in 2021 either. Thats cauze the fed kept interest rates at 0%. Specifically to keep inflation down.

I really rock with this thread and appreciate what you doing. Keep it up and keep trying to motivate people to make money.

Just keep the misinformation to a minimum fam. Lets keep this thread serious and not some cheerleading shit
0% interest rates. Maybe negative interest eventually. But 25% of all USD was printed in 2020. That’s insane. And inflation IMHO...

It’s value is based in USD, yes. But it’s a HoneyBadger. Too lazy to do the numbers, but from a penny to $27,000 in 11 years. What is that return % rate? I know $250 to $27,000. Since I copped in 2015. So in 5 years, 10,000%. And sustainable, unlike gold, stocks, etc.

I’ll gladly subtract inflation from those profits.

Imagine 10 people on a deserted island. All have $100 in ones. Decades go by. One year I find $250 more, keep them to myself, and start to transact with the others. They gonna say 0% inflation, and imma agree with them. That’s the Federal Reserve printing money lol 0D8A73AE-1109-462C-96A7-14368A3D44CE.jpeg

It’s value is based in USD, yes. But it’s a HoneyBadger. Too lazy to do the numbers, but from a penny to $27,000 in 11 years. What is that return % rate? I know $250 to $27,000. Since I copped in 2015. So in 5 years, 10,000%. And sustainable, unlike gold, stocks, etc.

I’ll gladly subtract inflation from those profits.

Word. Thats a whole different convo now. And you def not wrong about this

900 BTC are created a day. CashApp, GreyScale, MicroStrategy, and Galaxy Digital buy more than what’s created. DAILY. People are taking them off of exchanges. Companies are adding it to their portfolios. This going to be a real supply shock. Kind of like DeBeers hiding away the majority of worthless stones. Except everyone knows the exact number of BTC in circulation, and the last one will be created in 2140.

Basically, everything has value. To get a BTC you have to buy a $10,000 rig and sit in your basement mining for months in hopes of getting one, while burning thousands of dollars in electricity and competing against mining farms in China, Russia, and these guys: A2206B2C-1583-47F6-BA0E-254D3ABEF45C.jpeg

For those still hesitant, happened to pree a video this week titled "How Money Is Created" - ColdFusion channel on YouTube (here). Dovetails with the video posted earlier in the thread.

Saw the "USD is dead" comment. Agreed, since 2008. The stock market rally/US economy dissonance is a function of this. I'll hazard a guess that the video mentioned earlier in the thread touches on this at least in part as well.

Either or both videos are well worth your 20-25 mins. One provides the foundation while the other appears to do a deep dive into crypto. If not interested in crypto, educate yourselves on the roles that the Federal Reserve and central banks played in the financial crises (2008 and current)/how crypto is a hedge against the impending inflation hit. Personally tinkered with a grand in BTC exactly one month ago. Up 23%. Will purchase quite a bit more.

Attachments

• IMG-9797.png
    IMG-9797.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 8
2015: 1BTC = $275
2020: 1BTC = $27,500
2025: 1BTC = $2,750,000?

2015: $27,500 = 111.00BTC
2020: $27,500 = 1.00BTC
2025: $27,500 = 0.01BTC?

That 0.045BTC or whatever you copped is a WAY bigger deal than the $1.238.23 it currently represents. I don’t care about the price, the quantity owned is my only concern. We haven’t even reached price discovery. Wait until the other 90% of people start to understand it.

Last edited:
Salient point. Precisely why I decided to increase ownership...now. Otherwise am truly not understanding the reluctance I'm seeing to at least educating one's self re: the existing alternatives. Pearls...

I think @Never is at CoinBase. I got a lot of wallets and his looks familiar. If you’re interested in BTC but don’t wanna put no $kin in the game, Google CoinBase Earn. Take their 5 minute quizzes while you’re on the subway. They give you free crypto. Trade them for BTC on the app as soon as they ble$$ you. Unless you like the freebies and think they’ll bubble more than BTC.??

Last edited:
Yep. Wonder how many will follow suit. Interesting seeing some of these big ass transactions lope lazily through the ledger...

That’s one of my three main issues with BTC. Speed, transaction costs, and scalability. I use LTC for most transactions and BTC as a store of wealth.

Twitter goin’ in LoL. I guess I can massively inflate my supply of pizza by cutting it into 16 slices instead of 8...

For what most paid for a pair of Jays in Nov 2017... you could have bought a fuckton of Jays today if you pressed for that 1 BTC in 2017...
Like @M4nh4tt4n said... get in. It doesn't matter when. Think of crypto as buying a never ending option call. 2020 educated all; it didn't matter what you picked. BTC, ETH, etc. When that new stim comes out... do ya self a favor and hedge. So when BTC hits 600k in the future...this will be you.

Back