Welcome To aBlackWeb

7B Niggaz on this spinning rock we call Earth. And they all flapping their fucking gums. I did Forex. 1-5% interest. Cool if you had $250,000 liquid like I did. I killed NYC real estate. Stock market even easier. Crypto is where it’s at. I already did URRTHANG. I have a voice. Crypto.

The biggest transition of wealth ever recorded and Niggaz gonna be outta the loop. As usual. And you know what? IDGAF. I put my parents/sisters/brothers/nieces/nephews on. Good luck...

That's risky af bruh lol
Not if you know your $hit. 99% buy their stocks and gold, but dunno shit about true wealth. +1-10% profit, but 12% inflation on the USD. Keep spinning your wheels lol. Hold gold for 40 years for +10% BWAHAHAHA!!! Have fun with those depreciating assets. Nigga buy gold and 20 years later it’s the same price. While a gallon of milk, college, and houses 10x LoL!!!

Not if you know your $hit. 99% but their stock and gold, but dunno shit about true wealth. Okay. Have fun with those depreciating assets. Nigga buy gold and 20 years later it’s the same price. While a gallon of milk, college, and houses 10x LoL!!!
I feel u on that what I'm saying tho isn't 99% too many eggs for one basket? U basically at the mercy of any market/stock/coin u invest in. If that shit crashes u got nowhere else to go.

Nigga in here spewing bullshit and You can't even buy shit with crypto.. nigga talking about he got 99 percent of his wealth in crypto lol nigga what thats stupid af.

The stock market and forex is hella lucrative what is you in talking about.. I seen videos of niggas making 100k a day with trading.... man gtfo

Having 99 percent of your wealth in crypto isnt something I would but that's his money.. lol

That being said there are places you can buy shit with crypto.. online and offline.

Let's try to stick with tips and info and leave that insult/arguing shit elsewhere.

Also, I personally wouldnt leave ANY of my crypto on the exchanges. if yall do get into it I would recommend a software, hardware or paper wallet... if you're just trying to hold long term that is. If you're trading often I guess thats a different story

I feel u on that what I'm saying tho isn't 99% too many eggs for one basket? U basically at the mercy of any market/stock/coin u invest in. If that shit crashes u got nowhere else to go.
Well I have stocks and real estate from way back. Plus I’m retired and got a pension. I’m 99% BTC and it will always have value because of people wanting to have a medium of exchange without getting taxed. Kinda like Newports in prison lol.

Stupid you stupid bitch wasn't not need for name calling.. I have crypto you stupid bitch
Sorry Mr. “Crypto doesn’t have real value”. What I meant to say is that you have no clue what you’re talking about and should not make false statements in this thread. You’ve lost all credibility and I can’t take you serious just off of your first sentence alone.

Plus, having crypto doesn’t omit one from being an idiot, Bitch...

Lmao. Bro I really fuck with crypto but you gotta stop the misinformation.

Inflation on the USD is nowhere near 12%. Its always between 1-3%, and even only hits 3% rarely.

This thread is cool but people will start taking you more serious when you stop posting misinformation. The case for crypto is strong enough without all that.

Nigga in here spewing bullshit and You can't even buy shit with crypto.. nigga talking about he got 99 percent of his wealth in crypto lol nigga what thats stupid af.

The stock market and forex is hella lucrative what is you in talking about.. I seen videos of niggas making 100k a day with trading.... man gtfo

Again. An imbecile. I’ve bought 90% of everything over the last 6 years with crypto. I keep $2,500 max in my bank. For 6 years, Bro.

You have $25,000 in the bank. Spend $2,000 at the mall. You now have $23,000.

I had 1BTC earlier today ($25,000). I swipe my BitPay card at the mall for 0.081BTC ($2,000). Now my VISA BitPay card balance says I have 0.919BTC. But BTC is $27,000 hours later, so my balance is currently $25,000 AFTER dropping a couple grand at the mall ?

FOREX?!? BWAHAHAHAGA!!! Did that in 2003. $100k liquid. USD moved 1%. I made $1k that day. Most days $50-$100. With ONE HUNNIT GRAND! So the dude you seen making $100k/day had $10M I assume. And if he only cleared $100k/day, that’s only +1%. What about all the days the USD moved the OTHER way and he got rekt. He show you THEM videos as well, or just that one good day? lol

“But I seen videos of niggas making 100k a day with trading online” ass Nigga...

81102C8F-F0C8-4362-AB3F-DA40917E5984.jpeg 7826DFDD-C92B-429D-9587-16B2E712D230.gif

Lmao. Bro I really fuck with crypto but you gotta stop the misinformation.

Inflation on the USD is nowhere near 12%. Its always between 1-3%, and even only hits 3% rarely.

This thread is cool but people will start taking you more serious when you stop posting misinformation. The case for crypto is strong enough without all that.
6-12%. 2021 will be even worse.

Having 99 percent of your wealth in crypto isnt something I would but that's his money.. lol

That being said there are places you can buy shit with crypto.. online and offline.

Let's try to stick with tips and info and leave that insult/arguing shit elsewhere.

Also, I personally wouldnt leave ANY of my crypto on the exchanges. if yall do get into it I would recommend a software, hardware or paper wallet... if you're just trying to hold long term that is. If you're trading often I guess thats a different story

This is facts. Exchanges get hacked all the time and if your shit is hacked, most of those exchanges wont do shit for you

6-12%. 2021 will be even worse.

Funny enough, crypto value is based in USD. As USD gets hit with inflation, so does your crypto. You have 100k in crypto. 100k of what? 100k of USD. So the same amount of inflation applies. Just like any investment. Meaning if your crypto went up lets say 20%, you have to subtract the USD inflation rate from that 20% to get your true increase. Thats the same in stocks, forex, gold, etc. USD inflation hits everything. Thats why you being disingenious.

You can say well bitcoin is up almost 300% this year so its a better investment than most others. You would be super right about that. But tesla up close too 700%, and NIO is over 1000%. Shit we saw a stock up almost 1500% in one day the other day.

Also, prove the 6-12%. You cant. Inflation aint even at 1% for 2020.

There was almost no inflation in 2020 and there wont be any in 2021 either. Thats cauze the fed kept interest rates at 0%. Specifically to keep inflation down.

I really rock with this thread and appreciate what you doing. Keep it up and keep trying to motivate people to make money.

Just keep the misinformation to a minimum fam. Lets keep this thread serious and not some cheerleading shit

Who would have 99% in an exchange or in a bank, tho? Research a Trezor. Hackable, but you’d die before cracking it. Find the address, then find the 24 word PassPhrase in EXACT order outta 1024 possible words.

Research BIP-39 passphrases...

59646136-71B1-40A0-B1C0-A4B565CF08E1.jpeg

Back