Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah, but I’d rather them watch the first 15 minutes of the documentary I posted. It explains why the USD is BS. If they too lazy to click it...??‍♂️

Bruh we just want our questions answered. How you want folks to get in on bitcoin, but you talmbout we gotta watch a video b4 you tell us how? This brotha want us to watch training videos b4 we start our 1st day at work. Lol!

I'm just lookin for other avenues of makin money like everyone else.

I may not be as well versed but I'll give it a shot...

Theres mad cryptocurrencies out there. All sorts of different coins that do or are used for different things.

Bitcoin(BTC) is the OG and I believe the most expensive but you can buy fractions of a coin. One bitcoin is worth approximately $23,000 at the moment I believe but if you wanted to buy like $100 worth you still can do so off the different exchanges.

Litecoin(LTC) is also a cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin but I believe the transactions were much faster last I checked. If Bitcoin is gold Litecoin would be silver. One Litecoin is equal to about $105

Ethereum(ETH) is another good crypto. Fast transactions and I believe meant to be used for smart contracts amongst other things. One Ether is worth like $615

Ripple(XRP) is another one to look out for. The Banks seem to like the tech which made it catch my eye because the banks didnt really fuck with crypto/blockchain like that.. theyre starting to come around tho. One XRP is worth like .50 cents at the moment I believe.

Those are the top joints I've looked at but there are sooooooo many more. Market is volatile as fuck tho.

Hope that helps some. I'm by no means an expert i'm still learning my damn self about cryptos and blockchain tech.

Last edited:
I may not be as well versed but I'll give it a shot...

Theres mad cryptocurrencies out there. All sorts of different coins that do or are used for different things.

Bitcoin(BTC) is the OG and I believe the most expensive but you can buy fractions of a coin. One bitcoin is worth approximately $23,000 at the moment I believe but if you wanted to buy like $100 worth you still can do so off the different exchanges.

Litecoin(LTC) is also a cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin but I believe the transactions were much faster last I checked. If Bitcoin is gold Litecoin would be silver. One Litecoin is equal to about $105

Ethereum(ETH) is another good crypto. Fast transactions and I believe meant to be used for smart contracts amongst other things. One Ether is worth like $615

Ripple(XRP) is another one to look out for. The Banks seem to like the tech which made it catch my eye because the banks didnt really fuck with crypto/blockchain like that.. theyre starting to come around tho. One XRP is worth like .50 cents at the moment I believe.

Those are the top joints I've looked at but there are sooooooo many more. Market is volatile as fuck tho.

Hope that helps some. I'm by no means an expert i'm still learning my damn self about cryptos and blockchain tech.

My nigga...
Obeezy.gif

Another question...so is Coinbase or other crypto apps the best to purchase cryptocurrency?

My nigga...
View attachment 425196

Another question...so is Coinbase or other crypto apps the best to purchase cryptocurrency?

Coinbase might be one of the most user friendly ways to get started.

Theres also different crypto exchanges as well. Kinda like a stock market site for cryptocurrency.

It's been a while but I think for coinbase they need some personal information from you. Might have to scan in an ID or a Bill or some shit to prove you are who you are and for tax purposes and all that. Similar to other exchanges. I believe the US treats crypto trades similar to stocks. I need to do more research on that tho.

I know alot of people use bitcoin to remain anonymous but if that's not a big deal to you then that's probably the easiest route to go.

I sold off all my Dogecoin 'cause the shit was damned near worthless. Even if I still had it I prolly wouldn't have made much off of this tweet fueled surge.

Bruh we just want our questions answered. How you want folks to get in on bitcoin, but you talmbout we gotta watch a video b4 you tell us how? This brotha want us to watch training videos b4 we start our 1st day at work. Lol!

I'm just lookin for other avenues of makin money like everyone else.

I don’t care what you want.

“Rough” day says the news lol. It’s aiight. There’s huge swings, so if you check the price daily you’re gonna take years off of your life. BTC will hit $50k before $15k. I mean, nobody really knows. I’m just a random dude in a crypto thread. But I’m heavily invested and have seen this hundreds of times. Zoom out and check 1Y, 2Y, 10Y...

2684AF2D-7DEE-406F-A05B-F1044F6D4608.jpeg
27A94D06-A2EC-4978-A294-6A0E2307AD52.jpeg

This is the part where we shoot up 25% from $17,500 to $24,000 in a month, then “plummet” to $22,500. Then all the reporters start screaming “Bitcoin is a SCAM! It lost 6% today!!!” While all of the billionaire institutions rape those with weak hands no faith. Wash/rinse/repeat...

Yeah, XRP getting the business. No Vasaline. I ain’t seen a coin get this smutted out in 11 years. I think they’ ll be fined, hit 40 cents, then rebound. They gonna be fine. Currently No Bueno, tho.

So if I get in now while the price took a hit, what happens to my position if it's temporarily delisted?

My Brother, MY 2017 coin ain’t been delisted yet. I’m only $1m MarketcCap, $75,000/day moved.

XRP in bed with banks/regulators. $21B MarketCap. $12B moved/24hours. Imma be delisted before them. They are Top5DeadOrAlive, Bro. 21BBEAED-07F2-44E4-8BD9-AAC2CB2613D1.jpeg

I don’t fuck with XRP. I just dumped 1BTC into them to get 32,000 XRP and 32,000 Spark (FLR) from the AirDrop. But they are Top5DeadOrAlive...
E4F064AC-06B5-4F13-8E03-EB682D77F15D.jpeg

Ripple is #3 as far as MarketCap. So they are #3 “Amazon”. Gunning for #2 Appple (Ethereum), and #1 Microsoft (Bitcoin)...

I threw 20 bucks into Bitcoin the other day. Worth 23 now. Been thinking of just selling when i get a little profit and reinvesting the same 20 dollars over and over again then stash the few dollar profit in my robinhood account and use it to invest in other stocks.

So if I get in now while the price took a hit, what happens to my position if it's temporarily delisted?

With regards to the delisting... if you dont have your XRP on the exchanges you should be good. I'm assuming the delisting means you just wont be able to trade XRP on that exchange until the lawsuit is sorted.

You can have a software "wallet" or a hardware "wallet" where you can store your crypto so even if it's delisted you'll still have it. I can't speak on what happens on the exchanges tho

I threw 20 bucks into Bitcoin the other day. Worth 23 now. Been thinking of just selling when i get a little profit and reinvesting the same 20 dollars over and over again then stash the few dollar profit in my robinhood account and use it to invest in other stocks.
Well RH cheap AF to invest if you DayTrade. Free lol. But just know if you sell and BTC takes off, you gotta buy back in at $25,000/coin lol

Back