Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do y'all think Bitcoin is going to bounce back or rather ever reach a new high? It's energy situation seems like it's Achilles's heel, with everything going green I feel like it would be easy for old money to target it.

Do y'all think Bitcoin is going to bounce back or rather ever reach a new high? It's energy situation seems like it's Achilles's heel, with everything going green I feel like it would be easy for old money to target it.
It’s elon

you gotta understand his cult following.

his energy comment hurt.

So what could be one of the biggest catalysts for this drop? Considering the same exact thing is happening in the stock market

As far as what's happening in the stock market, from what I'm hearing, it's the threat of inflation and how the Fed might...........or might not............respond to it.

Buying opportunity though?

Not too familiar with crypto, but I know a little bit about stocks.........just a little bit.

From what I think I know thus far, bitcoin is the engine that drives all other crypto currency.

If bitcoin does well.........all other cryptocurrencies do well by default.

If it doesn't do well, then the opposite happens.

I'm thinking a good buy-in point would be $25,000 for bitcoin.

Thing is, if it drops down to $25,000........there's no guarantee it won't drop even lower than that.

It's already plunged below the 200-day moving average..........so it might be establishing a new bottom.

You'll drive yourself crazy thinking like that and trying to figure it out.

Right now is a good time to buy. Buy a bit. If it goes down more, buy a bit more.

If its at 60k next week, buy a bit more again.

No matter what price you get it at, the price is in 10 years is gonna be much higher.

Thats if you believe in bitcoin long term.

Glad I didn't go all in yet.

Also, never go all in.

Dont put 10k in bitcoin at 25k and then have to always be above 25k to make a profit. That shit causes heartburn.

Just buy bit by bit. Create yourself a buying schedule and just buy some every friday. Sometimes youll buy at 59k, sometimes at 30k, but overall itll average out.

This will also let you keep money on hand to buy more if you see it under 20k and shit.

So is what's going on with stock market tied to it? Or does that have more to due with inflation, middle east conflict, etc

With the stock market its a combination of all 3 with inflation worries leading the charge.

The stock market is still overall up for the year. By a good margin too. I think the s and p is up 7-8% for the year.

Unless your into tech and EV stocks like I am. Lmaooo. We hurting

Also, never go all in.

Dont put 10k in bitcoin at 25k and then have to always be above 25k to make a profit. That shit causes heartburn.

Just buy bit by bit. Create yourself a buying schedule and just buy some every friday. Sometimes youll buy at 59k, sometimes at 30k, but overall itll average out.

This will also let you keep money on hand to buy more if you see it under 20k and shit.

Yeah this has been my play since shit started droppin.

Right before shit went to to hell this past two days I sold off 25% of my holdings of this shitcoin I'm betting on for a small profit.

Took those earnings and bought into VET, ADA and XRP. All of em getting they asswhooped right now tho.

Currently just holding my current positions on everything and buying/hoarding bitcoin a little at a time as it dips lower and lower. I see it's slightly up again as I write this.

Back