Welcome To aBlackWeb

It should be honored at locked-in rate when the transaction occurred. As for the slow ass processing time tho, I can't account for that.

I'll speak for myself

This is overwhelming af and he speaks at break neck speed. It's a lot to digest. I don't think for one sec he doesn't know his shit, but that doesn't mean I have to also dive in head first either.

I want to understand the moves he's advising so that I can be able to pass the info along to my folks here who are just as clueless about this shit as I am.

Everyone needs to just have patience with each other

Nail...on...head.

I remember askin that dude a simple question. That fool ranted instead of answering. As if I'm suppose to already know the shyt he knows.. Yeah...never again.

I think someone in the stock thread even had to let him know to chill on that extra shyt. B/c a lot posters are just starting out on this stock/crypto journey, and legit tryin to get more knowledge.

He drops good info, but I rather refer to AZTQ...Sion...and other posters with extent knowledge on these kinda things, plus questions I may have.

Nail...on...head.

I remember askin that dude a simple question. That fool ranted instead of answering. As if I'm suppose to already know the shyt he knows.. Yeah...never again.

I think someone in the stock thread even had to let him know to chill on that extra shyt. B/c a lot posters are just starting out on this stock/crypto journey, and legit tryin to get more knowledge.

He drops good info, but I rather refer to AZTQ...Sion...and other posters with extent knowledge on these kinda things, plus questions I may have.
Yall gonna stop leaving me out

Dollar Cost Averaging is the only thing here thats important. Throw the rest of the shit out.

Yall look into DCA. Set you a schedule and follow it. The price dont matter. Sometimes you buy high, sometimes, you buy low. If you have believe something to be a long term investment, this is what you do to build your holdings.

Who do we gotta murder to make this go up?
elon

he wont stfu
Hey guys I’m kidding! It was a joke

we’re both joking
🥲

Don't have to kill him.

Just fuck his money up.

If those Reddit/Gamestop cats could band together and plummet Tesla's stock the way they made Gamestop skyrocket.........it might not necessarily help Crypto, but Elon would be too busy worrying about his company to keep making comments on twitter that negatively affect the crypto trade.

It might actually be happening now.

Tesla's already down 28% over the past 3 months.

Don't have to kill him.

Just fuck his money up.

If those Reddit/Gamestop cats could band together and plummet Tesla's stock the way they made Gamestop skyrocket.........it might not necessarily help Crypto, but Elon would be too busy worrying about his company to keep making comments on twitter that negatively affect the crypto trade.

Nah thats just tesla being tesla. Itll come back

Don't have to kill him.

Just fuck his money up.

They been talking about it.

but it’s not as easy as gamestop

Back