Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also, never go all in.

Dont put 10k in bitcoin at 25k and then have to always be above 25k to make a profit. That shit causes heartburn.

Just buy bit by bit. Create yourself a buying schedule and just buy some every friday. Sometimes youll buy at 59k, sometimes at 30k, but overall itll average out.

This will also let you keep money on hand to buy more if you see it under 20k and shit.

Big facts.

Never understood how folks go all the way in on shyt that got more rises and falls than a roller coaster.

I mean I get it...I guess. But I've seen too many folks stress over just the slightest change. Buying bit by bit that AZTG mentioned been working out for me thus far. Shyt adds up in the long run.

BA182A41-1251-4211-A746-5A7354F7192D.gif

I’m back, and I’m sticking with every post I’ve ever made in this thread. Whether dealing with market sentiment or a coin. Also, BTC is going NoFUCKINGwhere. They want your coins.

Buy QUALITY. Take those profits and buy other majors. THEN take those profits and gamble with ShitCoins. Zero risk, IMHO…

2018: Crashed $20,000 to $3,500
2020: CovidCrash to $3,500
2021: “Crashed” $65,000 to $29,000

9A4078BF-8EB9-46A5-9CD5-90D4FFE53A1B.jpeg

View attachment 538987

I’m back, and I’m sticking with every post I’ve ever made in this thread. Whether dealing with market sentiment or a coin. Also, BTC is going NoFUCKINGwhere. They want your coins.

Buy QUALITY. Take those profits and buy other majors. THEN take those profits and gamble with ShitCoins. Zero risk, IMHO…

View attachment 538988

My boy back!

View attachment 538987

View attachment 538988

lol @ "surprise muthafucka!!"

Aint surprised one bit bruh 🤣

Welcome back tho lol

Too much $ to be made now. More than the JAN-APR BullRun. I’m lovin’ it. The next 3 months gonna separate the real form the fake. The investors from the gamblers, the God$ from the TikTokers. JUST like 2018…

721C0C18-7911-48A6-A53E-A50C25BEB823.jpeg

All im gonna say that gains and losses are not real. You only gain or lose when you sell.

So dont stress if it looks like youre down a few Gs cause your not. Thats just fake numbers on a computer screen. Long as you dont sell, you not really losing.

People who get scared and sell after dips are the only ones who really lose.

All im gonna say that gains and losses are not real. You only gain or lose when you sell.

So dont stress if it looks like youre down a few Gs cause your not. Thats just fake numbers on a computer screen. Long as you dont sell, you not really losing.

thats why i dont sweat that shit....i know what I put in....i could be down 300% today im still winning on what I actually contributed from money I worked for, which is very little.....this shit is my change jar

Exactly. Im not even stressed. Once that money leaves my bank account... thats money already spent... so im not gonna stress if it dips. Ima hold...been thru a few dips so when it comes back up.. which it eventually will.. I hope to make a nice profit

Da gospel.

Back