Yeah. It’s not for everyone. Went from ~150 to 75 BAT/year. And that was at 40 cents and 80 cents. BAT is $1.25 currently. But I know many wasn’t digging free BTC back when it was only $1.

Imma just continue to use it and hoard. Cash out at 1000BAT once Ethereum gets their shit together. Or trade for XRP or LTC to avoid the current ETH transaction fees.

Reactions: AP2.5 and Inori
Yeah. It’s not for everyone. Went from ~150 to 75 BAT/year. And that was at 40 cents and 80 cents. BAT is $1.25 currently. But I know many wasn’t digging free BTC back when it was only $1.

Imma just continue to use it and hoard. Cash out at 1000BAT once Ethereum gets their shit together. Or trade for XRP or LTC to avoid the current ETH transaction fees.
So I'm using brave as I type this😏

I saw the ad but how do I guess activate it so that it goes towards my monthly rewards

So I'm using brave as I type this😏

I saw the ad but how do I guess activate it so that it goes towards my monthly rewards
I figured it out lol

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
2030:

M4nh4tt4n, how you buy your 2030 GSX-R1000 cash?

From a hunnit $10 CoinBase clicks back in 2021. Traded the $1,000 free BTC for 500ADA. ADA $40 now. BOOM. There’s my $20,000…😎

View attachment 534384
I’m Tryna get a 2022/3 triumph street triple, either tron and klv both hit 2$ or doge hit 5$, or Ford stock explode. I Gotta keep stacking more ada To see real returns on that

Any of my ADA dudes, try to get 500ADA by August. I need 2,300,000 in the pool to pull blocks. It’s still 5-6% like all of the others. It’s just that I ain’t BlockFi or Voyager.

You get 5% interest, but also some crypto and sports plays. Monthly FREE ADA lottery. Every month imma look at my operation costs, my ADA rewarded, and bless a delegator with 1/2 my profits. There’s a provably fair Google Random Number Generator. If I got 50 delegates, I go live and set it to 1-50. Number 23 hits, I look for the 23rd highest delegator by ADA amount. Then send to your address.

One thing about crypto is that we don’t have to trust. BlockChain is verified. The pool is NONcustodial. Every fee you see isn’t taken from you, but the pool. Once you research Cardano, you gonna know that decentralization is the wave. Everyone pays out 5-6%, but Binance does 7.79%. But the extra 2% (+$20/year or +$1.66/month per $1,000 staked) isn’t worth them having that much control over the chain. Rather have 1000 of us making 1,000s/month than one billionaire making millions/month.

I’m kinda upset at myself from the way ADA moved on me. I coulda dropped 2.5BTC and had 250,000ADA for a decent pledge. Now, months later gonna take 10BTC to trade for 250,000ADA.

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye
Mannn VET and TRON went back up but I’m still down $200 from them coins lol

What’s another coin that’s legit?

Binance works. They not withholding, I just withdrew. Don’t be scared. Every link/exchange/coin I say is fire is fire. And every coin I say is shit is shit. Grab BNB or ADA and stake for 25% or 5% Set it and forget it. Way less stressful than investing in DobermanMoonMunniesCoin..

F371EEED-8F58-455A-A167-34BEE2CCBF40.jpeg
5B624543-7DA7-4EE4-98B8-85DC552956C9.jpeg 6653DD4F-F797-4856-A22D-CC26EFBE8993.jpeg

If y’all got at cousins or uncles getting killed by Vegas, send them my way. I picked the worst team in baseball, and the Mariners won 7-3 lol

20F5C7CA-C91F-4283-B67D-B2837A76F8C0.jpeg

36DB7197-857C-4E11-94D0-754CFAFCE1CE.jpeg

All this FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is laughable. Banks want your crypto. Binance is KING. I’ve moved 4-5 figures 100x from 2014-2021. ZERO issues. CZ ain’t no bitch. And neither am I. Fuck the media. Niggaz listen to the IdiotTube, newspapers, OTHER lost MFers, etc 24/7 for 100 years. ANY and all kinda discourse except for the Niggaz that are already certified lol. Where TF has it gotten us?!?

CZ said FUCK Uncle Sam. Imma solidify Bermuda. Sign the contract in BERMUDA SHORTS. And formulate headquarters in Malta. This is CHESS, not CHECKERS. #OnGod…

3 year old article for you 2021 Niggaz…

6E0A8829-D367-46D3-8691-9846044A07E7.jpeg

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye
I’m doing a test transfer with exodus from voyager to get a grasp on how things work

how long does it usually take for the transfer to go through?

View attachment 535098

All this FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is laughable. Banks want your crypto. Binance is KING. I’ve moved 4-5 figures 100x from 2014-2021. ZERO issues. CZ ain’t no bitch. And neither am I. Fuck the media. Niggaz listen to the IdiotTube, newspapers, OTHER lost MFers, etc 24/7 for 100 years. ANY and all kinda discourse except for the Niggaz that are already certified lol. Where TF has it gotten us?!?

CZ said FUCK Uncle Sam. Imma solidify Bermuda. Sign the contract in BERMUDA SHORTS. And formulate headquarters in Malta. This is CHESS, not CHECKERS. #OnGod…

3 year old article for you 2021 Niggaz…

View attachment 535096

Lmao I remember this fuckin press conference

I’m doing a test transfer with exodus from voyager to get a grasp on how things work

how long does it usually take for the transfer to go through?

Depends on what ur exchanging honestly.
Could be anywhere from 2 minutes to an hour depending on what ya transferring. Start small to make sure the shit goes thru OK.

Lmao I remember this fuckin press conference

Depends on what ur exchanging honestly.
Could be anywhere from 2 minutes to an hour depending on what ya transferring. Start small to make sure the shit goes thru OK.
Well wack ass voyager won’t let me transfer tron or Vechain so I did a test with cardano

Made the transfer to exodus about 45 mins ago and as of right now nothing yet

but it’s not days though right?

Well wack ass voyager won’t let me transfer tron or Vechain so I did a test with cardano

Made the transfer to exodus about 45 mins ago and as of right now nothing yet

but it’s not days though right?

I've transferred crypto from coinbase, bitfinex and binance at some point.. I've never personally had a transfer take more than an hour or so...cant speak for voyager tho.

I've transferred crypto from coinbase, bitfinex and binance at some point.. I've never personally had a transfer take more than an hour or so...cant speak for voyager tho.
You know what’s crazy? I avoided binance for months because it told me I can’t use it because I was in the US

I JUST found out they have a US app lol