Stellar Lumens - rewards quiz
Compound - rewards quiz
ADA - converted two small quizzes into this

any other's I should watch for?

ETH - cant hurt to have some.
XRP - maybe...wondering how that court case is gonna go

DOT
VET

Still learning and watching videos about the last two but the tech seems interesting

I got a position on this other obscure joint called IOTA as well. instead of blockchain it uses something called the tangle. They just did a pretty big migration so im hoping that will affect the price in a positive way. Need a separate wallet for that one tho

Been using this for a few years. 1995-2003 BAT CEO was Chief Architect at Netscape and Mozilla 2003-2005 . Mozilla CEO 2005-2014. I use it for blockers and free BAT.

CA7F5DE6-115B-402A-BA6C-139BFA0A7849.jpeg

Been using this for a few years. 1995-2003 BAT CEO was Chief Architect at Netscape and Mozilla 2003-2005 . Mozilla CEO 2005-2014. I use it for blockers and free BAT.

View attachment 534348

You think BAT has potential and the price will go up and be worth something substantial one day?

You think BAT has potential and the price will go up and be worth something substantial one day?

I think the majority will continue to use other browsers. Ignorance is bliss. Plus, why buy BAT when you can get paid in BAT to surf ABW? 😎

My 2.5 month 999 at 17 cents play finally hit. 1020 ~$1,500 presently (Binance Staking {21 free Matic/Polygon})…

0DD72D72-605A-4365-B018-A826EC271B36.jpeg D70285F0-1C82-4B64-BB40-6686854BC37A.jpeg 159B57B9-86FD-414E-9421-C70BA883837A.jpeg

Not me, it's something with the website I was screenshotting from.

Only time it's ever happened where it printed the whole page instead of the part that was visible.
Nah fam that's you lol

Are you pressing F12?

Don't do that.

Screenshot as a last resort.

Copy paste a little of the article followed by the link so people can just click it for themselves.

If you must screenshot, use the snipping tool. I assume you're using Windows as well. The snipping tool is infinitely better than pressing screenshot on the kb

i just converted a couple of the smaller ones into ADA to put something into that one. Gonna put some of my check into ADA today as well
So far I have the following:

BTC - got it for signing up to Coinbase
Stellar Lumens - rewards quiz
Compound - rewards quiz
ADA - converted two small quizzes into this

any other's I should watch for?

This the shit im talking bout fam.

Went from not knowing how any of this works, to investing.

And now, just gotta get into the right state of mind. Which is difficult and takes some time. But remember, you doing this shit to be rich in 10-15 years, not rich tomorrow.

I mean no disrespect and there is 0 asshole in me when I say im proud of you fam.

The act of just doing something is the biggest step. Props.

This the shit im talking bout fam.

Went from not knowing how any of this works, to investing.

And now, just gotta get into the right state of mind. Which is difficult and takes some time. But remember, you doing this shit to be rich in 10-15 years, not rich tomorrow.

I mean no disrespect and there is 0 asshole in me when I say im proud of you fam.

The act of just doing something is the biggest step. Props.
Thank you fam

This post just bought you some protection in the NBA thread✊🏾

Use Brave. Their wallet is built into the browser. Keep it there, or send to CoinBase once a month and trade.
Damn I used to use brave too lol

By their wallet, you're referring to Brave or BAT?

I stopped cause their pop up blocker was cheeks and switched to duckgoduck or whatever that shit is called

Damn I used to use brave too lol

By their wallet, you're referring to Brave or BAT?

I stopped cause their pop up blocker was cheeks and switched to duckgoduck or whatever that shit is called

Brave is BATs only usecase lol. Your coins are still there.

Ima give brave a try for a month or so and see how I like the browser in general and if it's worth the ads for BAT

Back