Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardano and Nano literally walking out this crypto shitstorm like:

img.gif

Nano was up to 37$ in 2018 quickly fell and being tryna get back ever since. Nano is one of the fastest crypto for transactions and has no fees. I think during 2018 crash it just got out to the side for other projects and didn’t have a lot of news. The tech is kinda unique and it’s eco friendly (probably why it’s pumping now, vs btc being called not eco friendly by Elon)

Ok

The m is still on the table. I’m still sorting some shit out

but I think you wrong on shib and I’m about to buy more. I learn the hard way.

lastly....I’m thinking if testing the waters with a shit coin. Everyone is doing it. Why can’t we all cake off a shit coin until my legit shit up and running

I can’t take them serious. To burn a coin, you send it to a provably unspendable account, not a person. All addresses are randomly generated except “custom” addresses. I can’t think of the number, but it would take like 10,000 years and a supercomputer to crack the pass phrase for (1ShibBurnAddress…) instead of sending it to Vitalik. Them MFers dumb AF.

Nothing is wrong with flipping SHIB. But how do you figure out the top? +300% from a ShitCoin is enough for me, but I’d rather pick gems and hold through 300%, 2000% 10,000%. I gamble on sports, not coins lol.

DOGE is 6ix9ine. Trash, but poppin’ for some reason…
Coinbase bout to add it, it going to the moon literally through space x, more stores/services accepting it as form of payment. Elon supporting doge developers to get make doge more efficient. Doge ain’t 6ix9ine it’s Dave Chappell, Kevin hart, (insert popular comedian that everyone loves here)

is there an app i can use to open a crypto account and add other users onto the account to add as well?

i guess a banking app where different users can sign up together and access the same account....

Coinbase bout to add it, it going to the moon literally through space x, more stores/services accepting it as form of payment. Elon supporting doge developers to get make doge more efficient. Doge ain’t 6ix9ine it’s Dave Chappell, Kevin hart, (insert popular comedian that everyone loves here)

CoinBase is the exchange all coins want to get listed on. It’s huge and where most investors start. All y’all who like to flip coins might look into copping DOGE ASAP. Not financial advice.

is there an app i can use to open a crypto account and add other users onto the account to add as well?

i guess a banking app where different users can sign up together and access the same account....

HIGHLY DONT RECOMMEND!! I guess if you wanted to you could share your keys/password/phrases with whomever you are sharing with. There are no insurances like with traditional banking, so if your significant other takes/loses everything you’ll just be sht out of luck. So far crypto is all about self-banking, I haven’t heard of any joint exchange accounts. So if you do share your keys be extremely cautious.

HIGHLY DONT RECOMMEND!! I guess if you wanted to you could share your keys/password/phrases with whomever you are sharing with. There are no insurances like with traditional banking, so if your significant other takes/loses everything you’ll just be sht out of luck. So far crypto is all about self-banking, I haven’t heard of any joint exchange accounts. So if you do share your keys be extremely cautious.

yeah it's a group of family members including myself that want to get into crypto but don't really know(or wanna know extensively) about crypto.

I have my own accounts but want to start a new account with them(whom i trust not to fuck it up, especially since they don't really know much about it) and we all have access to dump money into the account and build it up....not really worried about anyone taking out right now...

but i guess just setting up a regular account using one central email account and password and linking all of our banks to it(if possible) makes sense

@Inori, or really anyone

I got like $40 in coins from doing the Coinbase quizzes and sign up. I think I'm just overlooking it but how do I sell that shit to put in my wallet so I can buy other shit

@Inori, or really anyone

I got like $40 in coins from doing the Coinbase quizzes and sign up. I think I'm just overlooking it but how do I sell that shit to put in my wallet so I can buy other shit
Nvm, I was overlooking it

Glad I didn't set up an account over there:

Reddit FUD. A bunch of CoinBase plants. Funny how none of this is on BitcoinTalk. Most OG Niggaz got millions on there. No problems. EVER. lol

Anyways, never put all of your eggs in one basket. DYOR. Get in and get out. All exchanges carry risks. Even your bank. What do I do? I get insane Binance returns from interest while looking for a higher % utilizing NonCustodial DeFi. Sometimes it takes a week, sometimes a month. The juice is worth the squeeze IMHO…

Back