Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit is painful but Im not too mad at it. Reminds me of late 2017 early 2018. That shit was awful.. glad I kept my shit tho cuz it shot up like a muhfucka a year or two later.

Id say positions might be a bit better now than then because staking wasn't really a thing back then as far as I know. So even if I don't cop anything during this crash, if I stake my tokens i'll still be getting SOMETHING out of it when the prices eventually go back up.

That's how im lookin at this currently

Shit is painful but Im not too mad at it. Reminds me of late 2017 early 2018. That shit was awful.. glad I kept my shit tho cuz it shot up like a muhfucka a year or two later.

Id say positions might be a bit better now than then because staking wasn't really a thing back then as far as I know. So even if I don't cop anything during this crash, if I stake my tokens i'll still be getting SOMETHING out of it when the prices eventually go back up.

I sold half my Cardano. It is what it is.

Ill buy more when this shit finally bottoms out

Ima have no choice but to buy some ADA. I wasnt gonna buy this year, but at this point, how can i not?

Do me a favor and sell everything, help drive the price down a lil more lol i got bags to fill 😭😭😭 I’m in it till I’m rich or the market hit 0 (Which it WONT) fuck it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Haven't heard anyone talk about shib in weeks.

My neighbor supposedly earned like $10k when that surge happened last year. I thought she should've just cashed tf out but I think she was holding hoping it would grow more.

I put my initial investment of 1000 in crypto made that back and couple grand more. pulled my initial investment out now I playing with that money but yeah I'm down 4 stacks. I still don't trust none of this crypto shit and still think it's a big joke that's making a few people mega rich.

The feds are stepping in so I know this shit about to go all bad as well

I put my initial investment of 1000 in crypto made that back and couple grand more. pulled my initial investment out now I playing with that money but yeah I'm down 4 stacks. I still don't trust none of this crypto shit and still think it's a big joke that's making a few people mega rich.

The feds are stepping in so I know this shit about to go all bad as well
Regulations don't mean sht getting shut down, govt ain't Gon bankrupt 100s of companies that do business in crypto. Especially when these companies start lining politicians pockets just like every other industry

Back