Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have this strange feeling that your crypto will be used to cover the meme stocks when shtf.

I've been hearing talk of this for a while.

Something about a big short squeeze involving AMC and GME.

In which, at some point, everyone who's shorting (the major hedge funds in particular) is gonna be forced to cover...........driving the price up.

When the price goes up on a short, the short-sellers lose money........so they'd be selling their crypto to cover their losses once the big short squeeze finally happens.

Not sure how legit he is, but I came across this dude's channel about a week ago.

Saw this video and thought nothing of it:

but..........sometime yesterday evening..........bitcoin started to spike.

Dude's saying now is the time to buy bitcoin, so..........I think I'm gonna take a chance and buy.

If for nothing more than to try to recoup some of my losses.

Last edited:
Also, it's common knowledge that when bitcoin rallies..........everything else eventually goes up as well.

So I'm gonna look at some coins like Graph and Ontology........which were worth around a dollar when bitcoin was at it's peak.

Graph is around .35 cents now............Ontology .50 cents.

So, if they get back to a dollar, that's triple and double your money.

Assuming, of course, bitcoin is indeed on an upward trend.

If it's just a pumpfake, then it might not be much more to lose since those coins are close to the bottom already.

Now that I think about it, I'd buy ethereum instead of bitcoin.

Simply because I'd have a better chance of recouping more of my losses.

If past history is any indication, if bitcoin hits $50,000..........ethereum's gonna go up to at least $4,200 when that happens.

ETH is around $2,500 now, so that would be a 68% bump.

Whereas, with BTC being around $39,000 right now........going to $50,000 would only be a 28% bump.

Therefore, ETH is the better buy since the return would be almost 2.5 times higher than BTC.

The one thing that seems to be holding the crypto market back is the fact that BTC holders tend to cash out when bitcoin gets too high.

Once they sell, bitcoin crashes..........and it brings the rest of the market down in the process.

Last edited:
Word on the street is this coin is about to blow up anywhere from 100x-1000x.

eQardcoin article.png

@M4nh4tt4n

Gamechanger or shitcoin?

Last edited:
announcement-batman.gif

We have a new contest....

Back