Welcome To aBlackWeb

I
its a name i keep seeing in the comments when i watch the crypto videos on youtube.
many people swear by her profits. i figured i ask the OG about her. see if she legit

Never fucking heard of her, Bro. If the bitch was legit, she was in the trenches with us 2010-2015. Fuck her and all the other crypto 2021#DickRiders. Where is her BCT account? Is it 2021, or 2015 like mine? That’s all I gotta say about this. 99% of y’all know NOTHING about the tech. Fucking ZERO. Just 2021 lazy ass Niggaz tryna get rich. Shiba Inu, Doge, SafeMoon lol!!! Kill yourselves.

We are 7 years ahead of these frauds. Like the shit you see 2021, I seen 2014. Which is why we DGAF about the law, but noobs scared AF. Taxes/IRS are NOTHING to OGs, but 2021 Niggaz scared AF. Binance wants KYC?!? True, but they left a BackDoor for those who AIN’T retarded. Everyone is dirty, and us OGs are 7 steps ahead of the 3LetterBoyz (IRS/CIA/FBI)…

LOL! I give these BlockFi/Voyager/Celsius idiots enough rope to hang themselves with. I am the fucking plug, not these billionaire Jews who they choose to fuck with. But idiot Niggaz never believe a Nigga who look JUST LIKE THEM. “My Daddy ain’t shit, my momma a whore. 10 kids 7 different niggaz. SURELY Prophet is a scammer!” LOL! WTF I gotta do? Buy a Lamborghini and drive around instead of putting that $250,000 into a Cardano stake pool and flipping it to $1M?!? LOL! Now you know why they call us “Coons” a raccoon will risk death and never let go of a shiny coin. EVER. He will starve first. Or get killed…

I’m done. I’ve joined the DarkSide. #Prophets gonna eat. 10% gonna make $100k/year (21% inflation). Others are gonna be poor AF. I got MILLIONS. I ain’t rich, I’m MiddleClass. Research inflation, Bro. Don’t listen to these fucking idiots. Valencia’s shoes don’t mean you’re rich lol. The more idiots on the planet, the more $ I make. I joined the DarkSide. Tired of tryna school these dumb ass Niggaz. That was their Dad’s job. Oh, wait….🙊😂

Hey all I need advice. I have just started with crypto in the last 4 months. I know, what took me so long.

I dont have a big position, I am putting in $50 week (40 etherum/ 10 bitcoin), I will increase that in 2022 when my family expenses go down. So far I have been using robinhood, but I want to get an actual cyptowallet and be able to take my coins offline. I like the idea of having them all on a flash drive after a few years as an emergency fund.

Can you guys recommend what I should do to get this done?
Also can you recommend any good youtube series that will me up to speed on other crypto options?

Hey all I need advice. I have just started with crypto in the last 4 months. I know, what took me so long.

I dont have a big position, I am putting in $50 week (40 etherum/ 10 bitcoin), I will increase that in 2022 when my family expenses go down. So far I have been using robinhood, but I want to get an actual cyptowallet and be able to take my coins offline. I like the idea of having them all on a flash drive after a few years as an emergency fund.

Also can you recommend any good youtube series that will me up to speed on other crypto options?

For a physical wallet

Not sure if you have time but starting at the beginning of this thread is a good start.

a few video are recommended too.
I suggest the stock thread too.

Back