Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Crips Move to Lock Down Nipsey Hussle’s ‘Marathon’ Slogan

Set foul

They want to own his phrase but where was they when they had to scrabble to get the shop because they was trying to get kicked by the city.

It really doesn't that shit really been 90+% fake love and respect for real.

Donnell Rawlings said some real shit on his most recent breakfast club interview. He said he don't like taking pictures with people anymore cause he feels folks asking for and taking pics just to post them on social media be like damn I was just with him if a person just happens do die. Time stamped

Well...I been saying all this live was fake....all the support too.

Bet niggas got hella ass pretending to be hurt. Yet they homie who just got dealt with don't even get flowers sent to his mom.

Anyway...someone said nip woulda brought puma back. No he wouldn't have... But I bet he will now with everyone on the wagon.
That's why i day...yes he was dealing with puma for a fall rollout.....but now the push will be greater nationwide because they will try to profit off the wave.
Theres a push
And there's a PUSH.
But I'mma stop.

What we talking bout now?

Nev
Puma aint leave.

Just because they aint NIKE dont mean they are Fila
Never said they did. Shit is big in Europe.
Shit I even got a pair sitting on top of my TV I ain't wear yet.

So.....someone else said he woulda brought them back. I just know the sales may go thru the roof.

@DOS_patos you do realize it's not always about you, right? How many of your posts in here reference yourself? Relax.

Has any more info been released about this officially? Who runs Crips LLC? Did his family sign off on this?

Last edited:
Imma give you a chance to think about this.

Like forreal for real.
Bruh.. You not looking too smart with this post

Obviously as ive learned you cant sense sarcasm through text. I know youre uppity because you made it out the hood and hob knob with crackers and shit but im clearly joking. Take some metamucil and realize you aint the smartest nigga in the world.

Also is 1000s of crips. And most of them dint get along. This could be done by some Gangster Crips seeing as how they have beef with Rollin Crips. Could be some random as no name niggas with the LLC. And crips is so broad. Like the Chicago gangs when they tried to business i think they did media work along with it to change image. Crips and Bloods cant do that at tjis point.

But Consevative Vice Lords to an outsider does not sound scary. Black P Stone or El Rukn or Moor dont sound scary. And probably why we rarely saw gang movies about Chicago shit

@Elzo69Renaissance what you think you seem to know more tjan others on this.

Obviously as ive learned you cant sense sarcasm through text. I know youre uppity because you made it out the hood and hob knob with crackers and shit but im clearly joking. Take some metamucil and realize you aint the smartest nigga in the world.
I sure ain't the slowest.

Don't try to clean it up now

Back