Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Crips Move to Lock Down Nipsey Hussle’s ‘Marathon’ Slogan

Yes you can but the way left that open ended you left yourself for it to be interpreted that way.

Deal with it.
As i leave most things open ended.
Now see how niggas be thinking one thing and not what it is depending on the person.

I won't deal with it.
You need to apologize.

As i leave most things open ended.
Now see how niggas be thinking one thing and not what it is depending on the person.

I won't deal with it.
You need to apologize.

But there's no open end to this one because you're just wrong. Killer Mike helped some Crips and Bloods in Atlanta get a soda company going. That has nothing to do with Nipsey out in LA and his crew and what they were doing.

But there's no open end to this one because you're just wrong. Killer Mike helped some Crips and Bloods in Atlanta get a soda company going. That has nothing to do with Nipsey out in LA and his crew and what they were doing.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story
telling-your-brand-story-better-with-video-20-638.jpg

smdh

And that's why I said I think.

Or did you miss that part?

Hold up.... so the crips are a legit corporation? Who's on the board and are they publically traded on the stock market?

Interesting video.
I'm sure it will be called totally stupid.
He has some points...I just don't agree with the sacrifice stuff

Yeah, I don't understand the sacrifice part either.....but everything else he said seemed to make sense.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't understand the sacrifice part either.....but everything else he sad seemed to make sense.
It's sad I have to sit by and watch so many people follow and believe something they think is one thing when it's another.

Fuck big u
Lol
Man I implied he was hands in in this....and dudes came at me in the nip thread.
Crazy how people think because you now live abroad you can't communicate. Like people in LA can't talk to people in Europe.

I thought everyone had phones.

But yes...I was spreading rumors.
Smdh
Niggas are so invested but only on the surface. Don't want truth about anything else.

Because there is no wave right now.

The marathon has the nations attention, not crippin.

It really doesn't that shit really been 90+% fake love and respect for real.

Donnell Rawlings said some real shit on his most recent breakfast club interview. He said he don't like taking pictures with people anymore cause he feels folks asking for and taking pics just to post them on social media be like damn I was just with him if a person just happens do die. Time stamped

Back