Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Crips Move to Lock Down Nipsey Hussle’s ‘Marathon’ Slogan

Also is 1000s of crips. And most of them dint get along. This could be done by some Gangster Crips seeing as how they have beef with Rollin Crips. Could be some random as no name niggas with the LLC. And crips is so broad. Like the Chicago gangs when they tried to business i think they did media work along with it to change image. Crips and Bloods cant do that at tjis point.

But Consevative Vice Lords to an outsider does not sound scary. Black P Stone or El Rukn or Moor dont sound scary. And probably why we rarely saw gang movies about Chicago shit

@Elzo69Renaissance what you think you seem to know more tjan others on this.
They did some of them were able to lock down real federal funds and were able to put those funds back into positive things into the community like the CVLs in the late 60s and 70s but they were also still active on some street shit....long story short they were accused of using the money for nefarious reasons and that’s one of the many reasons they didn’t succeed

Of course. He he loved for those dudes in and not in his set

What that have to do with trying to TAKE a piece that him, family and friends put together though.

They ain't trying to take shit. What's in the family possession is worth and going to be worth more than what they trying to trademark IMO.

On top of that you acting like some of those people who might benefit from that trademark wasn't Nipsey and them weren't good peoples or peoples he might've looked out that the family ain't going to lookout for didn't know he was looking out for them.

Most of all you nor I know any real details of any of this shit you complaining about.

Why it make sense for you to do that?

They did some of them were able to lock down real federal funds and were able to put those funds back into positive things into the community like the CVLs in the late 60s and 70s but they were also still active on some street shit....long story short they were accused of using the money for nefarious reasons and that’s one of the many reasons they didn’t succeed

LOL, Jeff Fort and them were trying to buy rocket launchers,at least that's what big brother said.

I stand corrected.

If I'm wrong.......I apologise.
What was khadafis role in this? Just a ploy when he wasnt really involved but they thought he was?

To my understanding Fort and his folks were supposedly talking to some Gaddafi representatives about blowing up some shit on US soil. The Libyan government was supposed to give them money to do it not the weapons to do it.

Its a big ass story with a lot of details though.

The US didn't fuck with Gaddafi because of what he tried to do to the dollar's value and hated him ever since.

US government stopped Gaddafi from giving the Nation of Islam money. They wouldn't let them accept his money.

apparently Sam aint fuckin wit it

https://revolt.tv/stories/2019/06/0...crips-marathon-continues-trademark-07002e1fe7

A battle over Nipsey Hussle's popular catchphrase is likely underway.

Court documents recently obtained by The Blast show Hussle's brother, Samiel "Blacc Sam" Asghedom, filed an application to trademark "The Marathon Continues" on May 28. The report also reveals Asghedom's plans to use the slogan for various services, including entertainment services, music and "charitable activities and the doing of good deeds for others and the promotion of ethical and character values."

However, as previously reported, the Crips gang also filed a trademark for the "TMC" slogan last month. According to documents submitted on May 16 — 12 days earlier than Asghedom — the organization plans to use the trademark for a host of services, including "developing educational manuals for others in the field of community organizing, gang prevention, gang intervention."

The timing of the dual filings sets up a potential legal battle going forward. As pointed out by The Blast, once the U.S. Patent & Trademark officials notice there are two filings, it will be up to their discretion to decide who has the legal rights to profit from the slogan.

Hussle was notably affiliated with L.A.'s Rollin' 60s Crips and proudly repped the street gang before his passing. Meanwhile, Asghedom has filed legal documents requesting to be put in charge of his late bother's $2 million estate. A judge is set to rule on his request for appointment on June 10.

I just dont see the courts being in favor of "the crips" but I could be wrong lol

Somebody's gotta come to court and be their representative, along with an attorney

no telling how, who, or what happens with that smh

Nip and his brother built up TMC and somebody trying to take it.

"almost didnt make because the set foul nigga"

I just dont see the courts being in favor of "the crips" but I could be wrong lol

Somebody's gotta come to court and be their representative, along with an attorney

no telling how, who, or what happens with that smh

If the courts give it to the crips they gonna set a precedent for bullshit

Whoever uses it first can have commonlaw trademark rights.

Been reading up on this type thing.
Im not sure black Sam can win this.

But what's more fucked up is the lack of loyalty.
I saw a young man wanting to help his community and them bastards kids.....and they are not supporting his family thru this. They all looking for a handout.

Think about that for a second.

Don't even seem worth it no more.
I hope Sam says fuck them and never comes back.

Back