Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Cool is Lupe’s 3rd Best Album

I haven't listened to the Cool from top to bottom in years but Put You on Game, Hip Hop Saved My Life and Gotta Eat stay in rotation

And I highly suggest listening to T&Y again. Some of Lupe's best rapping and best produced tracks are on that album. I didn't know niggas didn't fuck with it like that
if ppl listened to T&Y again they would be more inclined to agree that the cool gets the bronze

also the same ppl that hype up the cool haven’t listened to it as a whole in probably a decade

Last edited:
lol even nister

if ppl listened to T&Y again they would be more inclined to agree that the cool gata the bronze

also the same ppl that hype up the cool haven’t listened to it as a whole in probably a decade

Tetsuo & Youth is too dense of an album for most people to enjoy casually and for that fact alone, it’s not better than the Cool or F&L.

Personally, my top 3 are The Cool, Drogas Wave & Food & Liquor with T&Y behind that. Only songs I’m skipping on The Cool is Superstar, Hello/Goodbye & Fighters.

Tetsuo & Youth is too dense of an album for most people to enjoy casually and for that fact alone, it’s not better than the Cool or F&L.

Personally, my top 3 are The Cool, Drogas Wave & Food & Liquor with T&Y behind that. Only songs I’m skipping on The Cool is Superstar, Hello/Goodbye & Fighters.
Fair point

not mad at this

I don’t know if this is still a thing but Lupe fans used to be pretentious about his songs. Like if you say Kick Push is your favorite song they give you a weird look as if something is wrong with that. Their favorite song was usually some shit like American Terrorist.

I don’t know if this is still a thing but Lupe fans used to be pretentious about his songs. Like if you say Kick Push is your favorite song they give you a weird look as if something is wrong with that. Their favorite song was usually some shit like American Terrorist.

lol I get what you mean and I agree but American Terrorist was dope 😆

Tell a lupe fan kick push is your favorite song and watch them go crazy lololol

That’s not just a Lupe fan thing. Imagine telling a biggie fan your favorite song is juicy or a Kendrick fan your favorite song is swimming pools. Not nothing wrong with it but still

Back