Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Cool is Lupe’s 3rd Best Album

Yeah nah bruh you (Beta) was trollin this whole thread. Your only redeeming point was your opinion about the album being his 3rd best to you. Everything else was purely for troll purposes

I’m at page 9. I dont agree that it’s lupe’s “job” to be so clear in his concept to fans. It’s art. You either get the concept and mark out or you don’t and just enjoy the other entendres.

Upon further review, with only one skippable track with go baby( I like high definition), The Cool is a classic in my opinion. 3 classics

FWIW, Michael Young History is just a representation of every young black ghetto boy in Ghettoville, USA.

Kids that fall subjected to the streets. The "good" and the bad.

and now I agree with @Iceberg_Taylor that Beta trolling. The shit not that convoluted at ALL to understand. It's pretty fucking straight forward.

I’m at page 9. I dont agree that it’s lupe’s “job” to be so clear in his concept to fans. It’s art. You either get the concept and mark out or you don’t and just enjoy the other entendres.

Upon further review, with only one skippable track with go baby( I like high definition), The Cool is a classic in my opinion. 3 classics
agreed

FWIW, Michael Young History is just a representation of every young black ghetto boy in Ghettoville, USA.

and now I agree with @Iceberg_Taylor that Beta trolling. The shit not that convoluted at ALL to understand. It's pretty fucking straight forward.
I disagree

And that's why I think the Michael Young story is his best work..

not that fuckin murals

I don't even listen to Lupe for his concepts in his music specifically...

He just makes good music...in my opinion

When you realize Beta was actually tasked to get some niggas to listen to The Cool after several years and it worked.

ly_RpX3l6c80LcjWA5rRmjpMwEwIUzqD1JICUpv2uYtDasOUpPJFXHFjmS8O-WABJ7bHQ3o5_1iFSqgk2WWrhqlJSdbUn6erVdzZ_FZr63ILd8k4yyPhI4Gqi_DdO0s

Well done

tenor.gif

Like a few others said, the concept was easy to catch if you heard “the cool” off food and liquor and wasn’t to hard to follow the lyrics if you listened. Plus I bought the album official so you had the characters of the cool, Game and the streets in the booklet with a little explanation. Only thing I learned off the internet was that superstar was about the cool trying to get into heaven and that he say she say was the MYH and his mother talking to his father when he was a kid

Like a few others said, the concept was easy to catch if you heard “the cool” off food and liquor and wasn’t to hard to follow the lyrics if you listened. Plus I bought the album official so you had the characters of the cool, Game and the streets in the booklet with a little explanation. Only thing I learned off the internet was that superstar was about the cool trying to get into heaven and that he say she say was the MYH and his mother talking to his father when he was a kid
oh shit, i've never heard this

Back