Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors fighting again.

I swear this man's wife be whipping his ass. She bad too, about 5'5, long hair, and everything. She 27, her man 45, she don't be doing shit. She found a simp to take care of her.

I saw her walking the dog in her cute gym outfit. She started talking and she asked me what I did, I told her I am retired and just chilling. Her eyes lit up, she asked what industry I was in, I told her a did a bit of everything.

She was like, well if you would like some company, I don't mind you coming over for dinner.

I remember when I was 29, my girl at the time shot at me with my own gun. Then told me if I leave she was gonna kill herself.

I told the girl go ahead. I told her if she shoot at me again she better not miss because I'ma be on that ass. I was pissed and scared, mostly pissed.

I came back the next day with cops and shit and kicked her goofy ass out.

After that, I swore I'll never ever ever ever live with a woman again. I ain't even let a woman know where I lived for a good 5 years. Damn sure ain't slept next to one.

I hope my neighbor make it out of there. His wife look like she suck a mean dick, probably why he staying.

Last edited:
Lizzo do for women what Druski do for fat dudes. Like..I can rock this, I can’t be any worse than Druski..gives them a barometer for the levels of self confidence

..Ilhan Omar made a post about the rich getting richer and oil companies profits being outrageous this needs to be fixed ....so I comment u in Congress stop tweeting get off social media and go handle ur biz

now salty leftists are in my inbox getting their feelings hurt Smmfh

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Now I’m looking into book, or a book, on the history of money.. from trading to paper money basically.. if y’all got anything lemme know

The Ascent of Money and Money: The True Story of a Made Up Thing.

• Goat
Reactions: VIBE
Yeah but then we'd all have to be our own farmers and stuff. I'm not trying to raise the sheer number of chickens that I consume.

People used direct trade for thousands of years. I don't think he understands the reasoning behind why we use money as a proxy. It's not a scam like he seems to think.

Reactions: VIBE
@Inori
My apologies for the vlad comment. Im still not a 100% after the pizza thread. Even though I won the battle, I left with a lot of scars and trauma.

Just trying to save other posters from the food traps you be setting.

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity and Inori
@Inori
My apologies for the vlad comment. Im still not a 100% after the pizza thread. Even though I won the battle, I left with a lot of scars and trauma.

Just trying to save other posters from the food traps you be setting.

lol you aint win a gotdamn thing in that pizza thread.

And that wasnt even a trap earlier... I just asked about the tacos cuz a soft taco aint nothin but an open burrito and sometimes burritos have rice in it 🤣

lastly... you niggas picked reeces and enjoy eating gristle fam... I cant trap anyone on their terrible ass food takes.. I just be tryna understand why

Status
Not open for further replies.