Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors fighting again.

I swear this man's wife be whipping his ass. She bad too, about 5'5, long hair, and everything. She 27, her man 45, she don't be doing shit. She found a simp to take care of her.

I saw her walking the dog in her cute gym outfit. She started talking and she asked me what I did, I told her I am retired and just chilling. Her eyes lit up, she asked what industry I was in, I told her a did a bit of everything.

She was like, well if you would like some company, I don't mind you coming over for dinner.

I remember when I was 29, my girl at the time shot at me with my own gun. Then told me if I leave she was gonna kill herself.

I told the girl go ahead. I told her if she shoot at me again she better not miss because I'ma be on that ass. I was pissed and scared, mostly pissed.

I came back the next day with cops and shit and kicked her goofy ass out.

After that, I swore I'll never ever ever ever live with a woman again. I ain't even let a woman know where I lived for a good 5 years. Damn sure ain't slept next to one.

I hope my neighbor make it out of there. His wife look like she suck a mean dick, probably why he staying.

Last edited:
..Ilhan Omar made a post about the rich getting richer and oil companies profits being outrageous this needs to be fixed ....so I comment u in Congress stop tweeting get off social media and go handle ur biz

now salty leftists are in my inbox getting their feelings hurt Smmfh

Yeah but then we'd all have to be our own farmers and stuff. I'm not trying to raise the sheer number of chickens that I consume.

People used direct trade for thousands of years. I don't think he understands the reasoning behind why we use money as a proxy. It's not a scam like he seems to think.

@Inori
My apologies for the vlad comment. Im still not a 100% after the pizza thread. Even though I won the battle, I left with a lot of scars and trauma.

Just trying to save other posters from the food traps you be setting.

@Inori
My apologies for the vlad comment. Im still not a 100% after the pizza thread. Even though I won the battle, I left with a lot of scars and trauma.

Just trying to save other posters from the food traps you be setting.

lol you aint win a gotdamn thing in that pizza thread.

And that wasnt even a trap earlier... I just asked about the tacos cuz a soft taco aint nothin but an open burrito and sometimes burritos have rice in it 🤣

lastly... you niggas picked reeces and enjoy eating gristle fam... I cant trap anyone on their terrible ass food takes.. I just be tryna understand why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back