Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how it starts. You know what ur line of questioning leads to. Chaos.

Ur the Vlad of abw
See the source image

I retired at 45.

My nieces and nephews be trying to learn how to retire early since they seen me sit on my ass and chill for the past 20 years.

I told them don't have kids, don't get married and don't fall in love and you can retire at 35. Keep track of your net worth. Invest in index funds and shit. Don't blow your money on dumb shit.

I think my nieces gonna retire early. These boys turn into pussy hounds as soon as they get money.

I be telling them don't get with women that got nothing to lose but a man to gain. Bitches with nothing will do anything to get a man with something. Women with nothing ain't loyal to a man, they loyal to what a man got. That's why these athletes be divorced and broke when they retire. They get a woman with nothing.

One of my nephews is in silicon valley, making 6 figures and be finding these broke ass women. I told him, better not nut in any of the women you dare because they gonna keep it. When I was making six figures, I either was fucking pros or career women.

Nephew be dating straight bum ass women. Baristas and shit. I told him he needs to date his equal, it's a new age, dating women who make significantly less than you is some simp shit.

My nieces gonna be okay. They all about power and money. These nephews be stuck on pussy. I don't know what the fuck they fathers be teaching them. They come to me and get some real advice.

Don't get married, don't fall in love, don't have kids, don't buy stupid shit, invest your money with sound financial principles and counsel and you'll be financially free after working 12 years.

You can be in your mid 30s, doing what you want.

bruh you ever think your nephews actually want to be fathers and have families some day? If they want a family your opinion ain’t helping. But it’s good to tell them not to spend money

Now I’m looking into book, or a book, on the history of money.. from trading to paper money basically.. if y’all got anything lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back