Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The green line going south after Roosevelt prolly more treacherous
I couldn't tell you how many times we had to take it to 47th and walk/ride the bus because 43rd was locked down.

My moms friend Ms Pat use to work at the store right there under the station and stayed lining the owner up for robberies. And when the GD's started pushing east after they tore down the bungalows on Cottage in what 94....95 maybe? If you wasn't heavy then you was lunch meat. Niggas waiting on Garfield for them 9 o'clock trains like it was a work shift

I couldn't tell you how many times we had to take it to 47th and walk/ride the bus because 43rd was locked down.

My moms friend Ms Pat use to work at the store right there under the station and stayed lining the owner up for robberies. And when the GD's started pushing east after they tore down the bungalows on Cottage in what 94....95 maybe? If you wasn't heavy then you was lunch meat. Niggas waiting on Garfield for them 9 o'clock trains like it was a work shift
I used to take the green line at 47th I got cool w all the niggas posted there in the morning and afternoon hit them w the head nod and kept it moving for the most part

I hate when I see that shit. Like it's legal to smoke almost anywhere now but it's too hard to wait till you get out the subway. Smmfh.

Mfs just have to go against the grain at every turn.
Those are future crackheads…just watch
This t he C train in Utica Ave in Brooklyn

3f9e73ed51535c382601d33b9d3b71f686d1ac11.jpg

0e7fc34d543136b75b85a6441a2fb67683671bf2.jpg

Now I can understand if niggas went in between the train cars or if there's an empty train but nope. They want everyone to know they smoking.

Yo 42nd street train station is the worst.

Mad people be smoking on the platform while waiting on the train and the weird thing is cops don't care no more. I thought is was illegal to smoke inside the train station.

Last edited:
This C train in Utica Ave in Brooklyn

3f9e73ed51535c382601d33b9d3b71f686d1ac11.jpg

0e7fc34d543136b75b85a6441a2fb67683671bf2.jpg

Now I can understand if niggas went in between the train cars or if there's an empty train but nope. They want everyone to know they smoking.

Yo 42nd street train station is the worst.

Mad people be smoking in the platform whole waiting on the train and the weird thing is cops don't care no more. I thought is was illegal to smoke inside the train station.

That’s the C train?? Shit doesn’t look as dusty as it used to

Now I’m curious what the 2 train at New Lots is looking like these days

Those were the crackhead trains growing up

I remember on the C Train on Shepherd Ave years ago a crackhead took off their clothes, got fully naked and started running around while singing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back