Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the thing, men get mad that women call them out for their toxic behavior and believe it’s society trying to change “real men”. They disregard that their idea of a real man comes from men that had no father or bad fathers. And because they refuse to believe that their own behavior is due to a lack of proper role models. They continue forward to a role model for boys that will then grow up and not understand what a real man is. Thus when trying to be instructed on what a real man is, will feel that the definition of a real man is being changed. When it was never the proper definition to begin wit.

Been in the hospital the last few days. It's one other brother in here on my floor and he keep rejecting the head nod. Just looking me dead in my shit.

Pretty sure something wrong w him mentally but I might have to run him a different type of fade for the disrespect. Imma flat out say what up tmrw if I see him. Ion like that shit. Like nigga it's just us. I gotta leave yo ass behind if shit hit the fan? Cause I will.

🤷🏿‍♂️🚣🏿‍♂️✌🏿

Did he ever speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back