Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol aye, we've all seen the nigga in the drive thru wit a raggedy window.

One of my aunties loaned me her Mustang for a couple months. The passenger window was the raggedy one. It would roll down, but you'd have to physically pull the window back up wit your hands. Mane, the only way to crank this car was under the hood with a screwdriver. I'd have to unhook the battery cables whenever I knew I'd be out for a while bc if not, that bih would be deadaf. It had an alarm on it too, so everytime I hooked the lines back to the battery, the alarm would ofc sound off. I eventually messed up the transmission so, my daddy had to rig the gears with a metal hook and hanger wire. It could only go in Neutral, Drive, and Reverse lmao. I was embarrassed by all of this in the beginning, but after a while I was cool. Just was thankful to even have transportation.

hell yeah lol.....that was my grand marquis.....had to push the windows up by hand, I had no hood latch, and the accelerator cable was held in place by a soda can top....EVERYBODY would ask why my shit ran so quiet....shit was throttled down to a big hoverboard

Went to the doctor about my ankle

found out i tore a ligament in my shit, i was honestly expecting worse with the way its been hurting this month

Netflix is pushing their luck with increasing membership all the time. Not gonna be long before its $20/mth. And by the time they jump to 19.99 a month their services will be dry af and their gonna be like cable, waste of money for what you get.

Yeah I had to quit that shit the jump to
$18.99 was just doing too much especially with the lack of content recently.

Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back