Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have yall ever had a "it gets me to Point A and Point B" car?

Probably have mentioned this before. The first car I owned would cut off every left turn. I'd throw it in neutral and crank it back up before anyone would notice tho??‍♀️. The latch on the seat would sometimes pop off which would cause me to slam into my steering wheel? and brakes when stopping at a red light or stop sign. Even if it was a deathtrap, I still loved that car mane?. It got me where I needed to go and I was ridin ??!

goated....i had a few of those lol

funniest one was that red f150....the driver side window didnt work, i'd pull up in the drive thru and pass the window a lil bit and pop the door open lol

that and the a/c didnt blow while I was on the gas....SOON as you get off it tho....icy ???....had a nigga out here stopping at yellow lights in the summer

Morning you neckless bastard
View attachment 432356

You got a face full of these

knitted-mesh-copper-scrubber.jpg

Shut up

funniest one was that red f150....the driver side window didnt work, i'd pull up in the drive thru and pass the window a lil bit and pop the door open lol

that and the a/c didnt blow while I was on the gas....SOON as you get off it tho....icy ???....had a nigga out here stopping at yellow lights in the summer
Lol aye, we've all seen the nigga in the drive thru wit a raggedy window.

One of my aunties loaned me her Mustang for a couple months. The passenger window was the raggedy one. It would roll down, but you'd have to physically pull the window back up wit your hands. Mane, the only way to crank this car was under the hood with a screwdriver. I'd have to unhook the battery cables whenever I knew I'd be out for a while bc if not, that bih would be deadaf. It had an alarm on it too, so everytime I hooked the lines back to the battery, the alarm would ofc sound off. I eventually messed up the transmission so, my daddy had to rig the gears with a metal hook and hanger wire. It could only go in Neutral, Drive, and Reverse lmao. I was embarrassed by all of this in the beginning, but after a while I was cool. Just was thankful to even have transportation.

That’s a ghetto ass car. ?????

One of my aunties loaned me her Mustang for a couple months. The passenger window was the raggedy one. It would roll down, but you'd have to physically pull the window back up wit your hands. Mane, the only way to crank this car was under the hood with a screwdriver. I'd have to unhook the battery cables whenever I knew I'd be out for a while bc if not, that bih would be deadaf. It had an alarm on it too, so everytime I hooked the lines back to the battery, the alarm would ofc sound off. I eventually messed up the transmission so, my daddy had to rig the gears with a metal hook and hanger wire. It could only go in Neutral, Drive, and Reverse lmao. I was embarrassed by all of this in the beginning, but after a while I was cool. Just was thankful to even have transportation.
Damn frieand

1) you don't need to spolier yourself, we like reading what you like to type
2) you should definitely make this a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back