Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These restaurant rewards programs payoff. I had a Bday Sunday and I'm about to go this whole week without paying for lunch. It's so bad, I got an email from Friday's letting me know I could get a free dessert. I looked at that shit like "Dessert? Nigga really?"

Just came back from Jersey Mike's and the cashier told me I am eligible for a free giant sub of my choice because of the points program.....those points add up quickly

Also, that Triple H gif kills me every time I see it

Every time I see those HIV medication commercials it makes me think of that old Jamie Foxx stand up where he said niggaz would get to tha point where they were just calling out from work cuz their “AIDS was acting up” lol

Also it should show that there’s no money in tha cure...they just wanna keep you dependent on tha meds so that can charge you for tha rest of your life

u435io6zvv761.jpg

Have yall ever had a "it gets me to Point A and Point B" car?

Probably have mentioned this before. The first car I owned would cut off every left turn. I'd throw it in neutral and crank it back up before anyone would notice tho??‍♀️. The latch on the seat would sometimes pop off which would cause me to slam into my steering wheel? and brakes when stopping at a red light or stop sign. Even if it was a deathtrap, I still loved that car mane?. It got me where I needed to go and I was ridin ??!

Yeah my first whip.

It seemed like every time I got a check, my car knew. Cause I had to fix something that went bad on it. Got me where I needed tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back