Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is putting milk or cream in scrambled eggs a thing? Just saw some shit on twitter and didn't know people out here doing shit like that 🤨

people thinks it makes them fluffier which is proven to be untrue, just dilutes the taste of the egg, water is better for making them fluffy as it decreases the likelihood of the protein bonding too much and becoming rubbery but also gotta cook it just right or they come out runny and taste like ass.

I prefer omelettes.

I don't give credence to zodiacs but I'm a pisces and I don't ever wanna be bothered with anyone that much

I've said on here before, the only way I'd get married is if we have a big ass house and we stay in seperate wings

As it stands now, 3 days is the limit...we can stay at my place or his place only for 3 days

I need my space...and lots of it

You might 🤔match up well with this cancer I know....always want space lol.

The way Maya Moore let that jail nigga finesse her basketball career is wild
1st of all ain't no man finesse her😒. She really a dope as woman. Basketball has been her life, it's refreshing to see her in a different light. I think love and life caught her in a crazy moment to outsiders looking in. That's a God level love 💜. A love worth sacrificing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back