Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t open any type of retail shop in San Francisco. Folks is out there stealing 1K worth of stuff because you can’t do nothing to stop them because of the new law they passed.

1st of all ain't no man finesse her😒. She really a dope as woman. Basketball has been her life, it's refreshing to see her in a different light. I think love and life caught her in a crazy moment to outsiders looking in. That's a God level love 💜. A love worth sacrificing!

Couldn't she have helped dude without sacrificing her career?

#1 in "Most Messages

#4 in Highest Reaction Scores

#3 in Media Items

Geesh...I be ABW'ing my azzz off huh?

excuse me while I bask in my innanet glory
View attachment 592236
so you saw this but dont pay attention to who are mods when its literally a tab over from this information?

giphy.webp

Thank You.

Why they calling it a finesse tho? They seem to be in love, whats the issue?
There Is a documentary out now ESPN did on her/them. I caught it on the second half. But I think it was her dad or uncle that found a law that made it possible to get released. They seem genuinely happy though wish nothing but success and a happy marriage.

Women can fuck anyone they want and men fuck what they can, but men can marry anyone they want while women marry what they can.

You need some qualifiers in there or something cause that statement by itself ain't nowhere close to true. The truth is way more complicated. lol It would be something like:

Loose attractive women can fuck anyone they want and men in general fuck what they can, but highly successful men marry anyone they want on their financial level or lower while highly successful women marry what they can after they disqualified everyone that didn't meet their lofty standards.

You need some qualifiers in there or something cause that statement by itself ain't nowhere close to true. The truth is way more complicated. lol It would be something like:

Loose attractive women can fuck anyone they want and men in general fuck what they can, but highly successful men marry anyone they want on their financial level or lower while highly successful women marry what they can after they disqualified everyone that didn't meet their lofty standards.
What are "lofty standards" to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back