Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A transwoman won Miss Nevada

I swear, women can’t have shit lol
What is it to be a woman tho? A natural vagina is what makes a woman? Being able to reproduce? The DNA maybe? Or it is the mind? How are we defining "woman/female". Serious question, no hate, assholism etc.

Have we ever actually thought out what it means to be a man/woman male/female to know if what's happening is truly offensive and peole should actually be taking a stand. Idk... I just got super high and be thinkin ya know 🤔

When will people accept not everyone can make threads and they work. You for sure and others have that ability, others don't. Could be the same damn thread by two different people and one will flop. It's the thread gods, they don't like some people I guess. I'm one of the unliked people ☹

When will people accept not everyone can make threads and they work. You for sure and others have that ability, others don't. Could be the same damn thread by two different people and one will flop. It's the thread gods, they don't like some people I guess. I'm one of the unliked people ☹
You never know how a thread goes until you make it. I’ve had plenty of flops. At the end of the day, who cares?

You never know how a thread goes until you make it. I’ve had plenty of flops. At the end of the day, who cares?
And those us of that have every thread flop know for a fact. But you've also had many great ones, so of course you can say that, some of only have Ls to reflect on, gotta admit that'd be a bit of a downer.

And those us of that have every thread flop know for a fact. But you've also had many great ones, so of course you can say that, some of only have Ls to reflect on, gotta admit that'd be a bit of a downer.
Make the thread!

Biggest reason why so many folks was scared to make threads back in the old country. Lol!

Reactions: B_A
Biggest reason why so many folks was scared to make threads back in the old country. Lol!
Some people have the ability to keep them going and keep people engaged and that's great cuz it give people like me a place to comment! Sure i have some of the same thread ideas or even new ones and I think I should pm to that person cuz if they made it, it would actually take off. If I made it, it just, idk, and sure I haven't tried on this forum, but I said never again! And I mean it!!

Some people have the ability to keep them going and keep people engaged and that's great cuz it give people like me a place to comment! Sure i have some of the same thread ideas or even new ones and I think I should pm to that person cuz if they made it, it would actually take off. If I made it, it just, idk, and sure I haven't tried on this forum, but I said never again! And I mean it!!
Whenever I make a thread I get dissed for the first two pages before someone posts on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back