Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AZTG when you say "disappear" do mean as in getting off work tuesday and just being gone until sunday and not even telling her?

@AZTG when you say "disappear" do mean as in getting off work tuesday and just being gone until sunday and not even telling her?

Ofcourse I tell her. So she knows im safe.

But I tell her im gonna be away for a few and she understands without thinking im trying to go fuck another chick or thinks I dont love her anymore.

Ofcourse I tell her. So she knows im safe.

But I tell her im gonna be away for a few and she understands without thinking im trying to go fuck another chick or thinks I dont love her anymore.

Guess I just took "disappear" to literal just wanted clarity before assuming.

At the dealership and this lady just hustled tf outta this old cac

Told him 52 bucks to change his in cabin air filter 😩

He says go ahead and change it. Lawd

What kinda car? I never take my car to the dealer since pops a mechanic and I do all my own work. But $52 might not be bad.

I say that cause on my car its simple, right on the under hood cowl. But i did my cousins or ex car can't recall which...that shit took a minute to do. Had to remove the glove box and shit. One has an Infinite and the other a Subaru.

What kinda car? I never take my car to the dealer since pops a mechanic and I do all my own work. But $52 might not be bad.

I say that cause on my car its simple, right on the under hood cowl. But i did my cousins or ex car can't recall which...that shit took a minute to do. Had to remove the glove box and shit. One has an Infinite and the other a Subaru.
lol

its an cabin air filter for a honda

its located in the glovebox

that same filter might be 16 bucks at autozone. put that shit in yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back