Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if this is a thing everywhere, but it's a cold going around here and I got it last week. Before anyone asks, not it's not covid.

Anyway I'm at the end of it and my sinuses/nasal passages always get fucked up at the end of my colds so I end up having to take cold meds and drink tea and shit way past me being over the cold. Post nasal drip got me ouchea lookin like a fiend. Coworkers gon think I'm on that booga suga smh

Idk if this is a thing everywhere, but it's a cold going around here and I got it last week. Before anyone asks, not it's not covid.

Anyway I'm at the end of it and my sinuses/nasal passages always get fucked up at the end of my colds so I end up having to take cold meds and drink tea and shit way past me being over the cold. Post nasal drip got me ouchea lookin like a fiend. Coworkers gon think I'm on that booga suga smh
Hope u feel better

I try to take as many steaming hot showers as possible and just melt that shit out my body. I'm talking every 4-6 hours or so for 10-20 mins if you can stand it.

Sounds like you working so maybe you wanna pop a benadryl extra strength. That used to stop the drips for me if I had to be on the go. Will keep you clear for the work shift.

Feel better.

Nope. I've anticipated it but the ether has never manifested itself.

Theres a couple chicks I felt I was just biding my time with and thinking they could upgrade and toss me to the side whenever. But in the end none of them really did from what I've seen.

They could say the same about me tho.

Not to say chicks can't do better than me. I just haven't seen it.

I try to take as many steaming hot showers as possible and just melt that shit out my body. I'm talking every 4-6 hours or so for 10-20 mins if you can stand it.

Sounds like you working so maybe you wanna pop a benadryl extra strength. That used to stop the drips for me if I had to be on the go. Will keep you clear for the work shift.

Feel better.
Yea I was off the last 5 days. Today will be my first day back. Ran through my bottle of cough syrup so ill pick up some benadryl before work.

Funny enough that sugar would have had you beat that cold in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back