Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so.

Can either do 20 songs that folks would actually know?
Idk but I do know bleek has more over banks which is why he could beat him

and now that I think since you can use features, bleek can get to 20 but you gonna hear a lot of Jay songs lol

Idk but I do know bleek has more over banks which is why he could beat him

and now that I think since you can use features, bleek can get to 20 but you gonna hear a lot of Jay songs lol

With these types of niggas if they do verzuz they have to put a cap on how many features can be played. LLS

Has anyone else seen this commercial?

575886acc79df199b835c02e06604192f1aa4dfb.gifv

This site seems to have a lot of forgiving people or the shit fake and people just saying other folks should forgive their situations against somebody else because it didn't happen to them.

Either way shit is different to see

i think its the opposite....every thread....so and so does this to so and so....everybody says "oh i'd kill him and his mother" "somebody's gotta die" "im going to jail for life"

being forgiving has never been a popular opinion....i dont see why somebody would go out of their way to lie about being something nobody really wants to be seen as

i'll go out on a limb and say there's more people that genuinely just wanna make it home here than reaction killers ready to do a bid because somebody called them out their name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back